OtakuBoards

Let me get this straight...a Jackson Family reality show?

Sol-Blade

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=-3]I of all people, hate to do this, but I feel it's my duty to society to bring this to light if you haven't already heard of it. ;)

So I happen to watch some news today, and I hear that the Jackson Family is currently in the process of making a new reality show. Yes, let that sink in for a moment. Ahem, now where were we? Oh yeah, the Jackson's are getting a reality show. I for one, never cared for the "realism" of "reality" shows. But does anyone else just happen to literally LAUGH OUT LOUD at the idea of a look at the "real" life of the Jackson's?

I quote the TV as: "The Jackson's want to prove to the world that their family is just as tight and close as ever."

...right, considering they practically disowned Latoia (sp?).

Anyways, I wish I had a link for you guys to read, but at the current moment there isn't one. It's mentioned only briefly on CNN.com if you happen to check that site out.

Anyways, I ask you this: [b]Would you watch a Jackson Family reality show?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Edit: Yeah a poll would have been a good idea...I know. I hit Post New Thread before it hit me though. ^_~

[COLOR=Indigo]I... I don't know! On the one hand, the potential for snark material would be absolutely AMAZING -- especially if they "kept it really real" like Britney Spears has for her crazy little reality series that no one's watching. There could be the potential for a real "got your nose" moment, ala South Park! This could go down in history as the bestest celebrity reality show ever!

On the other hand, I fear that we won't get "real" moments from the Jackson family. Everything would probably be so scripted and phony that it would suck the life out of the show, and that would make me a sad panda.

But, hey -- at least Tito will get some air time for the first time since the 80s. He could be the real breakout star of the show, you know.

...TITO![/COLOR]

Yup sounds like a retarded idea and it will be like most other reality shows fake and horrible. I really don't care what people are doing or how they feel in truth. People are attention seekers and its quite funny how false and insecure our society is.

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]Your question of would I watch a Jackson Family Reality show? The anwser is no. Simply because stated above, it's most likely going to be phony and fake. Plus I don't think Michael wants to be in the public eye anymore then he was since he just went through a troubling trial about molesting a little boy. Don't you think you'd want to have some time away to yourself? And I agree, Britney's reality show is even more crazy. Atleast it seems real, unlike most of the crap that is on today. Still stupid. But yeah I would not watch it even if it had Tito...or not. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]