OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: Feudal Combat

DWOL

Inuyasha: feudal combat is a arcade style fighting Game based on two person team battles. It will come out the 16th of august this year for the ps2, I've also heard rumors that you will be able to get it the fifth too though.

[quote name='DWOL']Inuyasha: feudal combat is a arcade style fighting Game based on two person team battles. It will come out the 16th of august this year for the ps2, I've also heard rumors that you will be able to get it the fifth too though.[/quote]

I could really care less about this game ^^; but I went and looked it up anyway.. the release date appears to be August first, not the 16th or the 5th.

[url=http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/257686.asp]Yoinked off this site[/url]

The EBGames site is often up to date on release dates most of the time, so... This could always change though, but it's the most recently updated site with a release date that I can find (the rest were older sites that might be wrong)

The team battle thing looks like it might be a bit entertaining if done well though... Which would be interesting to check out. The game doesn't look bad, but all the screen shots I checked out had lots of special effects going on, so it was a bit hard to tell how the characters really looked... (though if I had to compare it to something, I'd say the Bleach fighting game at least looks better).

Haha, personally, I probably won't check out this game ^^; Though the PSone Inuyasha fighting game sold pretty well... *shrugs*

[quote name='kaisha']I'll buy the game for sure, just because its Inuyasha. And I'll just pray that its better than the last game.[/quote]

Buying something just because it's InuYasha doesn't reall seem like a good idea ^^; The FMA was so bad it made my eyes bleed O_O

At $39-49 for new games, just buying something because of a name seems like a bad idea ^^;

I went and hunted down a few more screenshots... the game looks okay, but I don't know how old the screens I found were? Maybe it looks better? I guess I'd really have to see it in action before saying anything... but it still looks sort of boring to me ^^; The backgrounds looks sorta nice though...

[center]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23807[/img]

[/center]

[QUOTE=GTK]Buying something just because it's InuYasha doesn't reall seem like a good idea ^^; The FMA was so bad it made my eyes bleed O_O

At $39-49 for new games, just buying something because of a name seems like a bad idea ^^;

I went and hunted down a few more screenshots... the game looks okay, but I don't know how old the screens I found were? Maybe it looks better? I guess I'd really have to see it in action before saying anything... but it still looks sort of boring to me ^^; The backgrounds looks sorta nice though...

[center]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23807[/img]

[/center][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've seen some of the screenshots, its looks and sounds better than the last game.