OtakuBoards

Favorite Game to Play

Guest BluesAngel

Well,my Favourite game is:

1- Kingdom Hearts,Some of few may already know it and some of you don't.Kingdom Heart is my favourite game i ever played on the PS2 and i'm waitting for the second game to come and i can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 and i really like the Manga, Action figures and lots of stuff from Kingdom Hearts,it has 4 games,Manga, Action figures,Wallpapers and posters..Etc. I really don't know what to say exactly but it really really LOVE IT!! :love:

2-Final Fantasy (All Series,And my favourite is..Well,All of them ^^).Square Enix does a very good job,I really like their games and Final Fantasy is one of them, :cool:

And lots of other games...And by lots i mean LOTS OF THEM!!! :animesmil
but i don't like Unlimited Saga,which is sadly from Square Enix -_-

[COLOR=DarkRed]Cheers,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Pumpkin Head[/COLOR]

Wow sounds like most of you are goin for more recent games but as for me, I could play Super Mario World The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (sorry Nintendo but worst pun ever) and TLOZ: Ocarina of Time again and again and again. Probably because I played them when I was little and they remind me of a simpler time when things weren?t complicated or serious or?oh sorry didn?t mean to get sentimental on you guys!

Final Fantasy X and X-2. Ten becuase of blitzball. and Ten- two becuase it was an all girl theme

Kingdom Hearts is a great game I love all the music in it. but saddly i suck at it :moron:

SSX3 is a very addictive game with all the cool music and graphics

And I can't leave out DDR. that game it the best thing since sliced pineapple and BBQ chicken pizza :D

I dont know if anyone remembers this but my favorite fighting game of all time was
Killer Instinct for the super nintendo. I wasted lot's of hours on that game.

Mage Man x 1-7 i never played 8. but part five was good becuase to me it reminded me alot of the first one. and the story line was good too.