OtakuBoards

OK people,don't u see??

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]&, no offense, but i can sense that another one is about to be. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yes, the signal is coming in strong and my predictions are never wrong. my crystal ball is glowing brightly and showing some topic about a member that I thought left complaining about closed topics or something, lol. Oi...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Didn't you leave stardust? The reason alot of topics are closed is because they were spam, or they had huge arguments in them. I would rather have the boards full of closed topics than inappropriate or stupid one...[/SIZE]

[color=crimson][size=1]DeathKnight, comments like that are unnecessary.

You know as well as I do that OtakuBoards.com allows multiple points of view to be expressed -- however, I don't support the idea of complaining/flaming of staff in General Discussion.

If people have any complaints, they can PM me or talk to me over AIM.

The closed topics are ones that, as mentioned, were either unacceptable or were spam.

I am very dissappointed with you, Stardust. At first you were a welcome member, and the Daily Otaku was doing fine...but it ended up degenerating into a group of people who just couldn't agree.

If you want to remain here, you may do so...as long as you observe our rules.[/color][/size]