Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Well the first thing I think we should do is get out of the street, because those guys look really hungry." Akina stated glancing over at a small group of zombies on the other side of a fence. "Quite frnkly I don't want to end uip as premium sushi."

"I'll agree with that." Rayne added in.

"There where do you suggest we go little girl?" Jack asked bluntly. Akina glarred for a moment, she didn't appreciated being called "little girl".

"Well my suggestion is to get to the roof of that appartment building." She pointed as a building across the street. "Then we travel by roof. What do you guys think?"
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...