Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]On the PS2... is there a game called Vampire Hunter 2 or Vampire Night 2? I played it at the arcade... it rocked :D:D

If there is such a game, can someone direct me to where I can purchase this wonder, thank you. And has anyone played it?

[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Thank you... so it DOES exsist, what's it's name?
Have you played it? I got very far on it with my friend... cuz it rocked :D

And doos anyone plan on getting Devil May Cry, looks excellent...[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm gonna get it... even though I'll get scared as a table with a frog on it... I'll be havin nightmares about Marionettes...

Are you sure it's not coming out in the UK & US?[/SIZE]
Posted
Actually, yes it is coming out in the UK and the US. In the Official Playstation Magazine, it says the release date for Vampire Hunters 2 is next year, around October, for the UK. For th US the release date is around April next year.

And yes, it is a good game, so I would buy it :)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well... that's good then! And, have you played it on arcades or something, because I think it's pretty scary...

I think I got up to the boss guy... with the... 2 voices, he wears a white coat and then controls this big demon thingy... I died then...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Thank you... so it DOES exsist, what's it's name?
Have you played it? I got very far on it with my friend... cuz it rocked :D

And doos anyone plan on getting Devil May Cry, looks excellent...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
You forgot who to mention that you played it with. It was me, not only did we back eachother up by killing and dissolving vampires, but we helped financially. That nonstop, 'Quick give me a quid!' lol.
Yeah we got up to the last boss. And I think it is a good change to the' House of the Dead' or 'Jurassic Park' arcades. Very good. I probably won't get it, seeing as i know what the plot's like and that. But the producer's will probably change the story line.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]With games that are in arcades, are their plots changed to suit the PSX or the N64?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, not really, sometimes they add stuff like a different mission, but thats it really....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...