Lotus Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]Yeah. Wouldnt it be cool if every people fused. watch FUSIONS Bulma-Chi Chi= Bulchit (not bad word) Goten-Trunks= Gotenks Goku-Vegeta=Gogeta Gohan-Krillin=Krillohan Videl-#18= 8del Bra-Marin(krillins daughter)=Mabra Pan-Chautsu=Chapan Tien-Piccolo=Pien Mirai Trunks=not yet Bulchit-Gotenks=Gochit Gogeta-Krillohan=Krillota Han 8del-Mabra=Mabrel Chapan-Pien=Chapien Mirai Trunks= still not yet Gochit-Krillota Han=Gochill Han Mabrel-Chapien=Chapriel Mirai Trunks= next time Gochill Han-Chapriel= Chapriell Han Mirai Trunks-Chapriel Han=Trapriel Han There... an entire family. Bathroom problems? [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :laugh: The names is funny. :laugh: :laugh:
shibatku Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 If that were to ever happen(never will) I think thay'd all agree on a new name like Lishenka :laugh: :laugh: Becuase heck imagine the paper work you'd have to do when writing your name.:laugh:
wolf masteres Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 all this thinking about fussions is making me laugh uncontrolably!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tasty:
shibatku Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 If these Fusions were ever made (never) I'd have to record it cause it be so :cussing: funny. That's alot of fusions.
Vegitto4 Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Yeha, I know. I would watch them over, and over, and over, and over........**babbles on incessantly**
woody Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]If these Fusions were ever made (never) I'd have to record it cause it be so :cussing: funny. That's alot of fusions. [/B][/QUOTE] I would tape over every episode and watch them over and over again.
shibatku Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 I think they should do a one time only special showing fusions that could never happen and then show the ones that really could happen.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Brolly just to let you know I'm old enough,ok. I think that Goku and Gohan should transform that'd be funny a father and son fusion. The creation: :flaming: :mad: :mad: GOKAN!!:mad: :mad: :flaming: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] i don't think that would work, b/c gohan has human blood in him & goku doesn't.
PRINCE_VEGETA Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 man that pic looks tigh as hell how the hell did u make it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now