Japan Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]I loved the book, Eragon, so much that I decided to draw the dragon in it. Her name is Saphira. Comments are greatly appreciated.[/COLOR]
Delta Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 [COLOR=#0D517E][SIZE=1]Hurrah! Eragon fanart! You know what? Your version of Saphira actually looks [i]better [/i]than the dragon on the cover. Really. You managed to make the hide on her face look like leather! Maybe it's in the way the expression is rendered. Yours has this "good nature" look to it, kinda like the one you see on excellent professors who just love to test their students. Very apt for a dragon of Saphira's disposition (still reading the book, so I may be wrong). I've doubts about her right eye, though. Maybe you could nudge the pupil more inward, just to make it seem like she's looking at something. Good job![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Japan Posted July 7, 2005 Author Posted July 7, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]Thanks. I am really good at looking at something and drawing it. Though it doesn't look quite the same. I can't wait till the next book comes out so I can draw that.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now