OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy VII my take on the beloved game, a differnt angle

_Shiro Amada_

Food for thought: FF7 is a fan favorite because it is a the ultimate beginner's RPG. The whole game is one big freaking cat and mouse chase. "Ooh look Sephiroth lets get him, oh no Genova lets chase him too. Oh no, Aeris died, hey its Sephiroth again lets chase him! Hey... I'm a clone, oh well, lets chase Sephiroth some more. Wowza, its meteor, lets chase Sephiroth again. Hey! That isn't the real Sephiroth! Real Sephiroth is dead! DEAR GOD! Lets chase fake Sephiroth then!!!" I liked how it was a fun game and it made this cat and mouse chase interesting but c'mon kiddies, it wasn't a masterpiece. Why did everyone choose to hate FF8? The Junction system? FF8 had a great storyline and it had a nice twist ending that you can find out if you pay attention, [size=7]SPOILER [/SIZE] Rinoa is Ultimecia! Rinoa grows up to be Ultemicia, which means that all of the game is done for nohing, because no matter what Rinoa grows up to be Ultimecia, it will go on in a never ending loop forever, what a bitter sweet ending![size=6] END [/size] And FF8 has better character development. "Oh look its Sephiroth, lets love a guy with zero personality, a big sword, and a trenchcoat. Hell that is just like nemesis from RE3 and everyone hated THAT guy.
Remember this is food for thought, it may scramble your mind, be WARNED.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]added the spoiler message.... and did something else--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I am all too happy about the fact that you have a different opinion on FF7. If everyone liked it, things would be very boring. I just don't like the fact that you posted the same message 5 times, because that's just spam... There. That's all.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]while i totally agree 7 was not all that people make it out to be... it is the easiest to understand which is y people tend to like it... 8 is the hardest... aka least liked... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
FF8 had a great storyline and it had a nice twist ending that you can find out if you pay attention, Rinoa is Ultimecia! Rinoa grows up to be Ultemicia, which means that all of the game is done for nohing, because no matter what Rinoa grows up to be Ultimecia, it will go on in a never ending loop forever, what a bitter sweet ending![/QUOTE]

Well just ruin it for everyone who hasn't finished it!! Jerk!