Dragon Fou Lu Posted July 3, 2005 Posted July 3, 2005 a banner i made of Shippo from Inuyasha. C&C would be appreciated :)
Bullet Theory Posted July 3, 2005 Posted July 3, 2005 Hey there. This is a nice banner. Good Shippo image choice as well. Color scheme went very well with the pic, which is somewhat hard to find. This being said...I think that maybe some text would help. The banner is a little plain with just a pic and a background. Maybe a quote, or your name, would help. I'm gonna say...7.5/10.
Dragon Fou Lu Posted July 4, 2005 Author Posted July 4, 2005 I was gonna put some text in but unfortunately i don't have any decent ones and for some reason my computer won't let me install them.
sakurasuka Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]Nice. Shippo-chan is awesome anyway, but this banner really seems to have worked with his unique personallity. No text. Meh, I have the same problem with most of my banners, so I won't comment. I'm just judgemental, not a hypocrit ~_^ (By the way, if this banner was a touch smaller and Shippo was scooted over to the left, it may look fine without much text at all.) The background looks purposely kinda grainy, and that's not really a bad thing. The stock is super nice and had great quality, but there is one problem with it. Look arond the hair, do you see it? It wasn't smoothed out right somehow. It looks like you kinda just went around his hair with the little circular eraser brush. Nice banner overall. I'd give you a [B]7.5/10[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now