Anime Doll Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 Hi, I'm Anime Doll, and im new to these forums. I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here. I'm a member to many forums, but I've never been on a major forum like this one. I've read the rules and I will follow them. I just ask that, if I do something wrong, you will tell me. That is all. Thank you.
PWNED Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 Allow me to welcome you have broken, Introduction threads are considered spam so just don't chuck stuff like this on. I'm not trying to be a moderator alright.
PWNED Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 [quote name='Anime Doll']I'm sorry. I will reread the rules.[/quote] Just trying to look out for the new people.
Anime Doll Posted July 4, 2005 Author Posted July 4, 2005 Thank you. I appreciate it. I have reread the rules, and I will follow them.
Dagger Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 [quote name='The Monster']I'm not trying to be a moderator alright.[/quote] Then sit back, relax and let the mods do their job. We're pretty nice people, if I do say so myself--it's not as though we eat newbies for breakfast, or anything like that. Posting in threads which you know are going to be closed is a rather pointless exercise, don't you think? :) [b]Anime Doll[/b], welcome to OtakuBoards. It's wonderful that you've read the rules so closely. I know for a fact that few newcomers bother to do that, so I'd say you're already off to a great start. Enjoy the forums! Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts