Wow, I'm not sure if I can remember all of the games I've beat, but I'll try (in no order):
1. Final Fantasy 7- this was the first video game I ever played. Even though it is prettu old, it still remains one of my favorite games today. (I can't wait for Advent Children!!!)
2. Final Fantasy 8- this game is my absolute favorite Final Fantasy. I love all of the characters and the story line is perfect. I never get tired of playing that game.
3. Final Fantasy 9- FF9 was the first game I ever beat. I had played many games before, but I hadn't actually gotten around to beating them. The unique story line kept me playing it.
4. Final Fantasy 10- a very great RPG, as all the Final Fantasy's are. This game, was an introduction to better graphics, and had another great story line.
5. Final Fantasy X-2- this game wasn't as great as it could have been. I didn't like any of the endings honestly. I was also dissappointed that you didn't get to play as Lulu, but hey, she had a baby to take care of. Regardless, it was a very fun game, full of mini-storylines, awesome cinemas, and best of all, the awesome chance to play as the leading ladies.
I will post more games later.