OtakuBoards

Scooby dooby doo! where are you?

coolkam007

well, in your local theaters on june 14th, 2002 :)

check out the teaser trailer

[url]http://scoobydoo.warnerbros.com[/url]

live action ^^;; and Scooby is all digital..

so,

1) do you think you might go see it?

2) do you like the way scooby looks?

4) what do you think of the cast?

4) comments?

[SIZE=1]Jinkies, what a trailer. That didn't really make me excited for the movie, but it sure made me want to watch Batman again, lol!

[B]1) do you think you might go see it?[/B]
Yeah, I will see it.

[B]2) do you like the way scooby looks?[/B]
He looks like an actual dog, it is weird seeing him in 3d, but I guesss that was what he had to look like if they made a live action movie.

[B]4) what do you think of the cast?[/B]
The cast doesn't really look very much like the caton characters. But I don't think that will bother me very much, because Sarah Michelle Gellar is in it ^_^ I love you girl!

[B]4) comments? [/B]
Jinkies, what a trailer. That didn't really make me excited for the movie, but it sure made me want to watch Batman again, lol![/SIZE]

1) do you think you might go see it?
Yup. Definately. After all, I am a big Scooby fan.

2) do you like the way scooby looks?
Looks good. Very decent.

4) what do you think of the cast?
Only thing changed is Daphne's outfit. Everyone else is still the same.

4) comments?
I don't really expect it to be a big hit but just like an all-around movie for the summer. Hey, if my relationship lasts this long, I can go get my freak on in the movies :D :D :D D :D

Guest Voodookanaka
I think its terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The casting couldnt have been any worse, scooby looks like a teddy, shaggy has muscles, some completely wrong hairstyle and a very poor goaty, fred looks soooo wrong fullstop he should have a thick shirt and his scalf type thingy, Velma ISNT in orange, I mean, this is finally it, scooby doo has been destroyed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I think its terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The casting couldnt have been any worse, scooby looks like a teddy, shaggy has muscles, some completely wrong hairstyle and a very poor goaty, fred looks soooo wrong fullstop he should have a thick shirt and his scalf type thingy, Velma ISNT in orange, I mean, this is finally it, scooby doo has been destroyed. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, theres your first non-liker of Scooby. Hey, but its all opinion. Although the characters may look crappy to u Voodookanaka, maybe you might like the story. Who knows?? Bad characters good story and vice versa to that.

[COLOR=indigo]Wtf did they do to the characters?!? Shaggy isn't gawky enough, Fred doesn't look confident enough, Velma isn't [i][color=orange]orange[/color][/i] enough, The Doo just looks weird, ....and as for [b]Daphne[/b], LoL.... she's anorexic! Who's the producer of this monstrosity? Better still, who's the monkey that was hired as the casting director? It's a shame....[size=1]shame, shame, shame......[/size]:cross:[/COLOR]

Bah! I'm with the descending opinion here. WTH is w/ the casting director?! Shaggy iddn't shaggy! He looks like a Monkee-reject! And Fred looks like a pansy ('pansy' as in wimpy), and Daphne looks like she got spit out of Austin Powers. Doo looks like the K9 detective. Thelma is the only one that looks remotely like her character, I think. And I saw the trailor the other night when I went to see Harry Potter :D , the trailor is cute, but as for the movie................eh, I think I'll sit it out...