2010DigitalBoy Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 Alright, I want a banner that I will love so much that I will never need another one. It must have Isaac from Golden Sun, a protopet from Ratchet and Clank, snd Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist. Somewhare it must say "There can be only one!" I'd prefer a blue background.
sakurasuka Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm far from proffesional, but I'll take a shot at this. Also, I'd like a picture or better description of the character from Ratchet and Clank... Or maybe you just misspelled it? I apologize, but I've not personally played the Ratchet and Clank games and google is coming up blank.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 9, 2005 Author Posted July 9, 2005 Oh... yeah, you probably won't be able to find it... how about I change that to Clank from Ratchet and Clank? He can't be hard to find.
Morpheus Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 I haven't played GC in a while, but I believe this little critter is a protopet(far right): [IMG]http://www.playstationnotebook.com/RCGC/siberius19.jpg[/IMG]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 9, 2005 Author Posted July 9, 2005 Thats him alright, but I dont think that picture will work.
Morpheus Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 Are you looking for a more angry expression? You could always try Gamespot.
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 9, 2005 Author Posted July 9, 2005 I couldn't find the protopet anywhere, so just use Clank.
sakurasuka Posted July 15, 2005 Posted July 15, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sorry it took so long, I've been super busy... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/thorax2.png[/img] url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/thorax2.png[/url] size- 500x100 filetype- png If you want a matching avatar or anything, just PM me or post... Or if you want anything changed.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 15, 2005 Author Posted July 15, 2005 sweet, thanks, thats perfect! I don't need an avatar, I always change the avatar.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now