Tyler Koregaten Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 I'm just wondering, on your myotaku account, how do you get it to show your otakuboards account contact under the contacts list on your site? I'm just wondering.
Boo Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 [size=1][color=gray]If you go into your [user cp], it says "attach myOtaku account" under the "Miscellaneous" menu. Click it and fill in your account name and password.[/color][/size]
Tyler Koregaten Posted July 11, 2005 Author Posted July 11, 2005 [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]I had already done that and it still isn't showing it. Is there any other info. available?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now