Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I know, unorigional ain't it?

Anyway this is the sequel to Tales of Symphonia set to come out next year. I don't think it will have any connection to the last game. For some ungodly reason, they've decided to make it a PS2 exclusive. The art style is also completely different. I have an image of the main charachter below.
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman]Well, this is interesting. And yes, the art style is very much different. It's weird though, if they made such great succes with TOS, why didnt they just keep the art style the same at least?[/FONT]
Guest Baka Ruki-Chan
Posted
[QUOTE=ThoraxtheImpaler]Yeah, I know, unorigional ain't it?

Anyway this is the sequel to Tales of Symphonia set to come out next year. I don't think it will have any connection to the last game. For some ungodly reason, they've decided to make it a PS2 exclusive. The art style is also completely different. I have an image of the main charachter below.[/QUOTE]
[url]http://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_11097.html[/url]
[url]http://www.jeux-france.com/images1_4_11097.html[/url]
Magazine scans...

I loved Tales of Symphonia!.. Or atleast, I do, since I haven't finished the game yet. Playing it makes me wish they released the rest of the Tales Of series here. Of course, there are illegal, translated roms but.. *cough* I have never played them. I like some of the character designs, for some odd reason.. especially the spikey white and orange haired dudes. *sucker for spikey hair*
Posted
This won't be a direct sequel to Tales of Symphonia, similar to how Tales of Symphonia wasn't a direct sequel to Tales of Phantasia. I'm sure there is another game that comes between the two that didn't get a US or European release though.
Posted
Huh, that [I]is[/I] different...*blink blink* He's so skinny...I hereby dub him the human stick!

Well, if Tales of Legendia has as many well-written plot twists as TOS, it should be good. :animeswea

*pokes Baka Ruki-Chan* Go beat the game! The ending rocks!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
In one month, Tales of Legendia will hit Japan. It won't be coming here until 2006.

Also, Namco has already begun on another Tales of the Abyss.

Also, the game that came out after Tales of Symphonia in Japan, called Tales of Rebirth, has a good chance of being released in America.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...