Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
At first I thought there were only three or so User types.
One being "New Member" another "Member". I thought the only other type of member would be a moderator.
But just now I saw somebody that was labelled "Still a member".

What does that mean? In fact, what do any of the labels mean? Is it the amount of posts somebody has? Or is it given to them by a moderator?

I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread, or if people have heard this and are tired of it. I just noticed them...

-ArV
Posted
[color=#332E1D][font=franklin gothic medium]There are several types of members:

New Member
Member
Moderator
Team Leader
Administrator

Are you sure you aren't looking at someone's custom title? Unless it was somehow added as a joke or something...but I have no knowledge of it.

New Members are people with less than 50 posts. Members are everyone else. The other titles are pretty self-explanatory - Team Leaders are essentially Super Moderators, they are like Moderators but they have broader powers and are responsible for overall categories, rather than single forums.[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][quote name='James][color=#332E1D][font=franklin gothic medium]Are you sure you aren't looking at someone's custom title? Unless it was somehow added as a joke or something...but I have no knowledge of it.[/color'][/font][/quote]
Charles did it a loooong time ago, cause someone whose name was being changed asked if he would still be a member. Mystery solved. :p[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Aiyisha][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
Mystery solved. :p[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

^^ That explains a bit.
Bweheheh. Thanks guys.

-ArV

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...