Guest Matt Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 anyone here got any funny comics or pics? i found these, they're really great. but you gotta play computer games to get some of them. :laugh: [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1998/19981223l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990120l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990127l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990205l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990224l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990226l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990305l.jpg[/url] that's all i'll post for now. just go to [URL=http://www.penny-arcade.com]penny arcade[/URL] they got tons of them and they're all really funny. :laugh:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]ROFL, I love comics like these. There was an Everquest site set up that made some awesome cuts at EQ. I loved going there (then they closed it. . . BLEARG!! >_<) But all in all, I love it when other people cut fun at games. . or even just let others know what goes through our gaming minds, LOL Friend: Hey Aaron, are you coming out tonight? (What I hear: Blah Aaron, blah blah blah?) Me:Hurumphh!! Friend:What? (What I hear: What?) Me: :D[/COLOR][/SIZE] And that is for real. . carried on conversations where at the end, they are like. . Are you even listening. . and me sitting there like, huh? when did you come in?
Guest Matt Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 i found this really funny one. no offence if you work at software etc. [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990409l.jpg[/url] and i got more! [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990428l.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19990611l.jpg[/url] and i bid you adu.....:demon:
coolkam007 Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 well that was a good waste of an hour.. ^_^ ..
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]ROTFL! Those are fun funny I tell ya. Oi, that was a very good laugh :laugh: I think I'm done now..:D[/SIZE]
Kittie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 and here i though you were going to be talking about real comics... um...yeah...you know what i mean...:babble:
Warlock Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Ah yes, Penny Arcade. Boy do I love that comic. Really touches the gamer in me. And anyway, it's got more wang than any other comic...-_-
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]And anyway, it's got more wang than any other comic...-_- [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, what's that supposed to mean? Because that can be interpreted in multiple ways, lol[/SIZE]
Navi Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2001/20010808l.gif[/url] [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2001/20010613l.gif[/url] the gba doesn't come with an outlet/inlet/whatever for a nokio light? i've always liked the political comics of tom tomorrow: [url]http://www.thismodernworld.com[/url] this one is my favorite: [url]http://images.salon.com/comics/tomo/2001/03/19/tomo/story.gif[/url]
Guest Matt Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19991029l.jpg[/url] that ones funny. all you FF7 fans might like it.
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 LMAO at those! &, navi, you never cease to amaze me...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now