OtakuBoards

The Others- the horror movie

Fall

ehhh................... that movie has been long-gone out of our theatres; it played its way through about two months ago! sheesh, kinda slow there, ne? ;) j/k ANyway, I liked it alright. It's kinda boring at the beginning, 'cause nothing's really happening, but then bit by bit, stuff get revealed, and the suspension grows throughout the movie. I recommend it, and it is like the Sixth Sense in its climax. It's still good though. I'd give it 3 out of 4.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]From the commercials and trailers for it I saw, I didn't really appeal to me. So I don't really plan to see it. And if it's anything like the Sixth Sense then keep it away!!! :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Why don't you like The Sixth Sense ????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Why don't you like The Sixth Sense ???? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]People made it sound so much better than it really is, they got my hopes up for to be this great better thatn anything movie and when I watched, I wasn't too impressed. It was very easy to make fun of, and if you can make fun of a movie easily than it's not really that good of a movie. The only exception to this idea are comedies :p[/SIZE]