Fall Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Has anyone seen this movie or is going to see it in cinemas? I posted this so someone could reply what it is like, and if it is worth the time and money to see it? I'm seeing it for my birthday, right after I go to McDonalds.
Charles Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I saw it and it's not really my cup of tea. Boring through and throught mainly because I expected the twisted ending. Kind of like a Sixth Sense knock off.
Fall Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 Okay, from these replies, I don't think it is too good of a movie....... Well do you guys know what movie is good. And is showing now?
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 it got 3 1/2 out of 4 stars in my newspaper's movie review section, which is a miracle b/c the critic is this artsy-fartsy sort of guy... so it must be good.
Anna Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 ehhh................... that movie has been long-gone out of our theatres; it played its way through about two months ago! sheesh, kinda slow there, ne? ;) j/k ANyway, I liked it alright. It's kinda boring at the beginning, 'cause nothing's really happening, but then bit by bit, stuff get revealed, and the suspension grows throughout the movie. I recommend it, and it is like the Sixth Sense in its climax. It's still good though. I'd give it 3 out of 4.
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]From the commercials and trailers for it I saw, I didn't really appeal to me. So I don't really plan to see it. And if it's anything like the Sixth Sense then keep it away!!! :p[/SIZE]
Fall Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]From the commercials and trailers for it I saw, I didn't really appeal to me. So I don't really plan to see it. And if it's anything like the Sixth Sense then keep it away!!! :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Why don't you like The Sixth Sense ????
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Why don't you like The Sixth Sense ???? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]People made it sound so much better than it really is, they got my hopes up for to be this great better thatn anything movie and when I watched, I wasn't too impressed. It was very easy to make fun of, and if you can make fun of a movie easily than it's not really that good of a movie. The only exception to this idea are comedies :p[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now