Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help?


Recommended Posts

Guest yazi285
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][B][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I want to enter some fanart but I need to change it to from 816 KB to 200 KB and convert it to JPEG. I don't know how to do that... Can someone help? :animestun[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='yazi285][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I want to enter some fanart but I need to change it to from 816 KB to 200 KB and convert it to JPEG. I don't know how to do that... Can someone help? :animestun[/FONT][/SIZE][/B'][/COLOR][/quote]


Uh, I know how you can change the size. If you have paint, open the picture on that, and choose the square cut. right click and press select all.then, grab one the bottom right corner of the picture, and make it smaller going up to the top left corner. then, when there is a bunch of white space, grab the right corner again but this time not of the picture, but of the whole white page, and pull it towards the picture until it reaches the pictures end. and save it, and keep doin this until the picture is small enough.

At least, that is what I did.
Guest yazi285
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I lowered it down to 198 KB, but how to you change OCTET-STREAM format to JPEG format?[/FONT] :(
Guest yazi285
Posted
[B][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...I don't think anyone will reply... :( 21 views and only one other person replied... :animedepr [/FONT] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Posted
Welcome here. Double-posting is against OB rules, no matter if someone hasn't replied ^_^

What program do you have that will allow you to alter/resize your pictures? If you have Photoshop, go to your Image option--> Image Size--> and play around with the pixel settings. Then, you'll Save As and under your file name, there is a scroll option, choose .jpg. That should work. If it's still too big, go back to that picture that is now saved as a .jpg file, and in the File option, go to Save for Web. There you'll be able to get a list of other size options. But I will warn that some of the options will make your picture look very choppy. So be careful.

That should help.
Posted
[quote name='yazi285][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I lowered it down to 198 KB, but how to you change OCTET-STREAM format to JPEG format?[/FONT'] :([/quote]


the oct watta? Sorry, but I can't help you there :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...