cunimimi Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 Hello Everyone !! My name is June and I'm new here ^ ^ ! So... I am rating arts, fanart, doodles,... XD! (rating is out of /10) Please post the drawing here, or u can give me the link as well ! :D I might be off (doodling some junk) ... will come back soon :p And feel free to add me in your buddy list !
cunimimi Posted July 21, 2005 Author Posted July 21, 2005 Anyone ? T___T *sob* (?!?!?!) Ah well.... btw, Fell free to add me in theOtaku friend list too XD (sorry for spamming the board :D)
animebitch01 Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 lol. hey nice to meet you, you rate anime artworks, cool that's great that someone is taking that step forward to rate other people here's some of mines, they not really my past best ones, i try to see if i can do new ones although i had coursework tying my hands, i even have to do some over the summer holidays. ^-^' what do you think? :animeswea
kaisha Posted July 21, 2005 Posted July 21, 2005 [QUOTE=animebitch01]lol. hey nice to meet you, you rate anime artworks, cool that's great that someone is taking that step forward to rate other people here's some of mines, they not really my past best ones, i try to see if i can do new ones although i had coursework tying my hands, i even have to do some over the summer holidays. ^-^' what do you think? :animeswea[/QUOTE] Good job, I really like the 2nd one. I draw sometimes, but I'm still learning.
cunimimi Posted July 21, 2005 Author Posted July 21, 2005 Ohhh ~~ XD a client! (LOL) Very Nice artworks ^ ^ !! Cute characters, Pretty Costumes ! My fave is the 1st : 8.7 /10 after 2nd : 8.5/10 and 3rd is a bit blurry (i cant see the drawing very well T__T) : so 7.5/10! Voila ! ^ ^
Guest LadyVenomMyotis Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][B]:3 I have two Digimon pictures you can comment on if you want... :animesmil Sorry, not sure how to put thumbnails up on here... x3[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed][B](click links below >>)[/B][/COLOR] [B][URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=55571]VenomMyotismon[/URL] [URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=59942]Gargoylemon[/URL][/B]
cunimimi Posted July 23, 2005 Author Posted July 23, 2005 Hi ^ ^ ! I had never seen Digimon but the art is Nice !! VenomMyotismon : This one made me giggle lol he looks fun ! XD I really like the coloring and the way you trace the lines ! 7/10 Gargoylemon : This one is my favorite ^ ^ ! Like the colors you used 8.6/10 !
Syk3 Posted July 23, 2005 Posted July 23, 2005 Alright, a few things.. First of all, cunimimi, I'd like to welcome you to OtakuBoards. Your first stop here should be the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url] (<- click) that we have set up; I'm a moderator on this particular forum, so if you have any questions, you can PM them my way. There are a couple things I'd like to adress before you go elsewhere. We do not permit introduction threads for the reason that there's not really much substance to a topic like that.. and it promotes the use of spam, which is not acceptable if you choose to venture out of the thread. Double posting on these boards are not allowed, as it's even easier to simply use the Edit button to add what you like instead of cluttering the thread unnecessarily. In the art forum specifically, and actually throughout the boards, we strive for quality in our posts. This means that instead of saying that you like something and giving it a rating, we ask for an explanation of what you liked, didn't like, or thought could be improved and how. Just look around and you'll get the hang of it. Now a thread like this.. is also against the rules, I'm afraid. If you wanted to constructively critique a piece of artwork, you'll be able to find many threads already made in this forum. Enjoy your stay. ;)
Recommended Posts