OtakuBoards

art problem

Guest Fantasy_Mai

Guest Fantasy_Mai
okay..i am like stuck! i need to do these 5 drawings on retail theift for my summer program, i am in. so i want then to be anime, but i have no clue how to start it or who or what i should draw. could anyone please give me some ideas.

thanks
FM

[CENTER][SIZE=1]Hi, and welcome to OB!

I suppose I wouldn't mind helping you out with any ideas... But I don't have much of a picture in my mind of what you want. If you were to PM me with some more details, I'd love to be of assistance.

I would also like to say that it's not likely many people will be able to help you either, merely because we have no idea what your style is, or what you like to draw. 'Anime' is a very vague subject, really.

In drawing, though, always play your stengths where it counts. Be it charcoal sketches, paintings, or just something simple like chibi anime style, draw what YOU draw best.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Guest Fantasy_Mai
[QUOTE=sakurasuka][CENTER][SIZE=1]Hi, and welcome to OB!

I suppose I wouldn't mind helping you out with any ideas... But I don't have much of a picture in my mind of what you want. If you were to PM me with some more details, I'd love to be of assistance.

I would also like to say that it's not likely many people will be able to help you either, merely because we have no idea what your style is, or what you like to draw. 'Anime' is a very vague subject, really.

In drawing, though, always play your stengths where it counts. Be it charcoal sketches, paintings, or just something simple like chibi anime style, draw what YOU draw best.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

more the chibi anime style.

I'm not really too sure if a thread like this will bring you ideas for your artwork..

Like sakurasuka was saying, you know your style and what you like to do much better than we could ever guess. Knowing that, I'd recommend doing some searches on Google, or something, if you're looking for inspiration in the category that you'd like. But I don't really see this topic going anyway.

Good luck. ^_^