OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: Search for the Akane Amulet [PG-L]

demonslovehurts

ooc: I've decided to not use my char Isis just gonna use Robina

IC:
"Rin does Sessomaru ever say anything" Robina asked she was getting extremly bored as she tried multiple times to slink away but always ended up at the tip of Sessomarus sword
"No, not really but thats why its always so delightful to here him speak" Rin said
" :animesigh Oh well" Robina said sighing bored justy then a girl ran right past them
[I]"I'll go visit my good friend,Inu-yasha."[/I] she heard her say but she eyeballed the girl and sighed again
"Inuyasha... I'd much rather be traveling with him he seemed nice" Robina whispered under her breath
"What did u say girl" Sessomaru said
"Oh nothing important" Robina said
"..." Sessomaru looked straghit ahead saying nothing

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyru screeched to a hault a she smelled a scent of a dog demon. She searched around and found a young girl, a female, and a man with silver hair.She studied them unsure of what to do.
Finally decideing she asked "Who are you?"

*ok it was short but hey it's all I could think at the time.*

Kyryan turned around and saw a girl there.Everyone else did the same."um...who are you?"

"Yeah,haven't we met before?"Inuyasha said as he sniffed the air.Kagome's eye twitched.

"Not that I know of.And stop being so rude."Kagome said harshly.Inuyasha glared at her and Kyryan sighed. :animesigh

"If they both don't stop,they'll feeling her rath."Maius muttered under his breath as Kyryan rubbed her forehead.

00C:sorry for being so late.I've been really busy with homework and projects. :animeknow

?I?ve never seen you before,? Maius said to the newcomer. ?So even if you expect Inuyasha to recognize you, you owe ME and introduction.?

?You first,? Kyru muttered warily.

Maius shrugged. ?As you wish. I am Maius, the youngest and most disobedient son of the ruthless phoenix lord of the mainland desert. I?m not allowed to be here but I?ve come anyway to fix what was broken. Also, I?m here because this island is lovely. Don?t you think so too?? Maius grinned.

"Yes, quiet lovely. I'm Kyru Windwalker, as you can see I'm a wolf demon." Kyru said looking around at the group. "I was in a different time zone before, but I was brought back here. I to, intend to fix something. Is that good enough?" Kyru asked.

• 2 weeks later...
With a sigh, Maius nodded. ?I suppose that?s good enough, yes.?

Inuyasha turned and growled at Maius. ?That is NOT good enough. I don?t like all these people just showing up like this and expecting to travel with me. I would rather be alone than with all you newcomer weirdos!?

?That?s not a very nice thing to say, Inuyasha,? Kagome said with a frown. ?You used to want Miroku and Sango ang I to leave you alone and now we?re your friends.?

?Fine, fine,? Inuyasha muttered, ?I don?t mind the rest of you, but HIM?? Inuyasha pointed a clawed finger at Maius. ?I don?t like HIM at all. He seems like a liar to me. And I can?t stand his attitude! He?s worse than Koga and my brother combined!?

Maius frowned. ?You may not like me, but I have not lied to you. You know far more about me than I know about you.?

?I was here first,? Inuyasha shouted. ?You said it yourself, you aren?t from around here. I don?t have to explain myself to you. Maybe you should just go back to where you came from!?

Maius shook his head. ?I have something I need to do.?

Inuyasha drew the Tetsusaiga. ?Fight me then!?

?I told you before?? But Maius got cut off by the irate hanyou.

?I said fight me, damnit!? Inuyasha lunged at the phoenix demon, slashing his sword.

Maius dodged. ?I don?t want to fight.?

Inuyasha attacked again.

With a small blast of fire from his hand Maius deflected the blow. His expression had changed to something desperate. ?You?ll regret this, Inuyasha. Don?t challenge me, please.?

?Afraid to lose, bird-boy?? Inyasha laughed as he lunged with his sword again.

Maius threw out a blast of fire that knocked Inuyasha back. He grinned darkly at Inuyasha. ?So you really want to fight me?? Two burning crimson wings erupted from Maius? back. ?You must really want to die.?

Inuyasha leapt to his feet with a battle-ready grin. ?That?s more like it!?

OOC: I hope this is okay? I was getting bored. Maius is sort of in berserker mode now!

OOC:That's fine...

Kyryan just sat there,looking bewildered."My GOD!!Someone stop them!"She shouted,losing her temper.Kai shook his head.

"Let them sort this out.It's best to leave these things to the crazed ones of battle."He said as the two lunged at each other.Kyryan crossed her arms and looked at the ground.

"We're never going to get any where with THEM TWO FIGHTING!!"She said as she jumped to her feet and pointed at the two.Kyryan droped her arm and walked offpissed.Her eyes were clouded over with anger.

"Kyryan!Where are you going!?"Kai shouted back.Kyryan stopped and whirled around,eyes a flare.

"To go and look for the peices by MYSELF cause it seems no one cares if the world will end if we don't start to look!"She said as a snow flake began to fall.The blew a chilling brezze through the camp and Kyryan turned,walking away."And it seems that anyone who DOES want to look,is to busy with their own problems."

Kyryan walked past Inuyasha and Maius,eyes glancing at them briefly,before she lifted her hand.Her face became darkened and Kai knew what she was about to do.

"Kyryan!Don't do it!!"He shouted as she looked up.

"BE QUIET!I"LL DO WHAT I WANT!IF THEY WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING...I'LL MAKE THEM!!"She said as a gust of wind erupted from her palm and the two directly on.They flew backwards and Kyryan ran,eyes tightly shut.

OOC:I was borad too so...I hope this okay with all of you.

Robina sighed [I]I think Sessomaru is rubbing off on me I havent spoken a word in days[/I] Robina thoght to herself
"Miss Robina how r u likeing your stay with Me and lord Sessomaru" Rin said in her cute way
"oh its not as bad as I thoght it was you all are preety good group once now that I kow you" Robina said as she saw something glittering up in a tree
"Did you see that Sesshomaru" Robina said
"Hmm..." Sesshomaru said My unfurled her wings and found the glittering object it was green shard
"hmm whats this"Robina said She broght the shard to sesshomaru
"Give that to me" Sesshomaru said as she gave him the shard
"thanks" Sessomaru said as he walked away
"Your welcome" Robina said
"man I wish i had someone to fight I am so bored" she whispered

Kyryan?s blast had sent Maius flying into the nearest tree. The impact knocked him so hard that he completely lost consciousness.

Inuyasha had managed to avoid any collisions with trees but the round of ?sits? he got from Kagome as punishment left him twitching on the ground.

Sango approached Maius to check on him but Miroku blocked her path. ?It?s far too dangerous Sango! Please stay back until we are sure he has calmed down.?

?I suppose?? Sango began. Suddenly her cautious expression turned murderous. ?Is that your hand on my butt??

Miroku jumped back. ?Why so it was! Bad hand! Bad, bad hand!? Miroku laughed.

?Lecherous freak!? Sango shouted, hurling her Horaikotsu at Miroku.

The monk dodged the attack and Sango caught her giant boomerang. ?I suppose he was just using the excuse of Maius being dangerous to cop a feel,? Sango thought. She knelt down beside the unconscious phoenix demon and shook him a little.

More quickly than expected, Maius sat up, rubbing the side of his head. ?What happened??

?You and Inuyasha had a little? um? fight, if you could even call it that.?

Maius leapt to his feet. ?I didn?t kill anyone, did I? Please tell me I didn?t? not again??

?Don?t you remember the fight?? Kagome asked.

?Did I hurt anyone?? Maius asked desperately.

Miroku shook his head. ?No? everyone is fine.?

Maius plopped down on the ground again, sighing with relief. ?That?s good. If I had hurt anyone? I??

?What?s wrong with you?? Inuyasha shouted. ?You said you were going to fight me for real. Why are you letting that stupid Kyryan girl stop our fight??

?I absolutely cannot fight you!? Maius shouted back. ?I lose all control in a serious fight.?

?I don?t care,? Inuyasha growled.

?SIT SIT SIT!? Kagome yelled at him. ?That?s enough Inuyasha!?

Maius took that opportunity to get up and leave. ?Just a short walk to clear my head. I?ll catch up with you later,? he explained with a forced smile.

No one objected and Maius left.

When Maius was out of sight, he sank down against a tree and just sat there ?I can?t believe I lost it again? Damn you Father? I never asked to be a fighting machine.?

Kyru looked around at the bunch with a smile. "Wow, what a bunch I've become tangled with. Hey, Kagome right, can you do that sit thing again?" Kyru asked with sarcasim. Her wolf ears twitched as the wind picked up. She looked around agin and then to the trees behind her. Deciding there was nothing better to do, she sat at the base of a tall tree and glanced at her new group. "So, I know mabey three of you...but what about those two?" Kyru asked gestering to the monk and demon slayer.

• 3 weeks later...
Maius stood up and dusted himself off, making sure he had forced his face into a smile before he dared to look at Kyru. ?Of course, of course,? he assured her. ?I got a little carried away, that?s all. I wanted to take a walk to calm down a bit.?

Kyru gazed at him suspiciously.

?Now, it has come to my attention that Kyryan ran off,? Maius stated, ?let?s go find her, shall we??

• 3 weeks later...
OOC:Sorry Ive been gone...grounded and the phone was cut off...Anyways..I'm back.

Kyryan stormed of and now,she was lost.She realized that when she came to a spot in the forest where there was no trees.A small lake stretched out into the forest and had an erie feeling to it.She stopped and sat down,a winter chill begining to blow through,settling amoung the trees.She wrapped her arms around her legs and gazed at the still water that seemed to stand still and look like a peice of clear blue land.

"It's always me..."she muttered as the sun beamed it's rays on her.The light warmed her face as another cold chill rustled the trees and shattered the stillness of the water.She could feel the tears begin to sting her eyes and she brushed them away, ashamed that someone of her stubborness will have the will to cry.She heard the rustle of leaves and saw Maius.

?Kyryan!? Maius shouted when he spotted her. He ran towards her and stopped just as he came up behind her. Even though her back was to him, he bowed slightly.

?Thank you? for stopping me? I really didn?t mean to go berserk like that?? Suddenly, Maius stood up straight. ?Kyryan??

He put his hand on her shoulder and spun her around to face him. ?Kyryan? Are you crying??

OOC: Welcome back ^^

"N-no...I never cry."She said as she looked away.She tried not looking at him,to mean she was okay,but he made her look at him.

"You have been crying."

Another cold chill rustled the leaves and blew some of Kyryan's hair in her face.She couldn't hide the fact she had been crying.He could see through it all.She stood up and brushed herself off,looking at the ground.

"So?Is anything wrong with that?"Kyryan said as she looked around to make sure no one heard their conversation.

Maius shook his head. ?Of course not. There?s no shame in having feelings. It?s just... why? Are you mad at Inuyasha and I for fighting??

When Kyryan did not answer immediately, Maius assumed he was right. He sighed. ?I can?t answer for Inuyasha? hell, I can barely answer for myself. But, I am sorry. I want you to know I really didn?t mean to do that. I should have more self control, but I don?t. Thank you again, for stopping me before I really hurt someone.?

He patted her on the head and turned to leave.

Kyryan watched him as he walked."It's not that I'm amd for you fighting..."She waited for his responce but none came."It's just...we shouldn't be fighting each other.We should be looking for the Akane peices.'Cause as you can see..."She held her hand out as a snowflake fell."The weather is changing quickly."

Maius stopped and slightly turned."I understand...now lets go."

Kyryan forced a sligh smile as she followed him,back to where the others were.

?You?re back!? Kagome seemed pleasantly surprised.

?Of course we are,? Maius said, grinning. ?We have a job to do.?

Inuyasha blinked, confused. ?Oh yeah? that amulet thing.?

Kagome smacked him upside the head. ?Of course the amulet thing!?

Maius smiled a little at the two of them fighting like an old married couple. He was relieved Inuyasha had given up on the fight.

?It?s sort of cold?? Sango noticed, rubbing her arms.

Miroku inched closer to her. ?Let me warm you up then.?

He received a very harsh slap across the face.

Maius held out his hand to catch a snowflake? but it melted before it even touched him. ?Is it really that cold?? Maius asked. ?I honestly can?t tell??

?Only a fireball freak like you would say something like that!? Inuyasha growled. ?Why do you care about the Amulet if you don?t even notice the cold??

Maius only smiled. ?I may not be affected by this snow, but the Amulet WILL affect even someone like me.?

Kagome turned to Kyryan. ?So, where do you think we?ll find these shards??

Kyryan looked around before she closed her eyes.Everyone watched her with anitcipation.Finaly,after a minute Inuyasha spoke first.

"what the hell is she doing?"Kyryan opened one eye and round kicked him in the face.

"YOu need to shut up!I can't concentrate when you're asking a question so simply answered!"She was mad and her eyes showed it.

"Inuyasha!She was trying to locate where we should head!"Kagome said as Inuyaha recovered.He looked mighty mad at Kyryan.

"Well...before I was interupted...we should head in the northwest direction,"She said pointed the way."Where the Kiru mountains are.Home...to the most dangerous demons ever."

• 2 weeks later...
?A temper never helps anything, Inuyasha,? Maius explained.

Inuyasha was about to shout something back at him when Kagome smacked him on the back of the head. ?He?s right, Inuyasha. Or do I have to say THE word??

Maius grinned at Inuyasha as he passed, walking northwest. ?To the mountains!? he declared, his voice full of mock cheer.

?What kind of demons exactly?? Miroku asked, sounding a bit nervous.

?It doesn?t matter,? Maius answered, still grinning like an idiot.

"Just..demons.Demons that you wouldn't imagine...Strong ones.Not like you couldn't handle it..."Kyryan said as she looked at the moutains that rose high above the trees,that looked ominous enough.

"Feh...I bet you're just saying that to get us scared!"Inuyasha said poking at her.Kyryan slapped his hand away.

"No...I'm not.They're terriable demons... they'll kill their own children...they don't care what anyone says and...when you see them,you'll be scared."

"Why?Do they have huge eyes that ozze(sp) with red puss?"Inuyasha said smirking.Kyryan didn't say anything.

"Yes...and what's worse is that if you get hit by them...they'll eat a part of your body!!"She said breathlessly.

?There?s an animal I?ve run into like that,? Maius mused, ?on an island south of here. The people there call it a dragon, but it?s really an overgrown lizard. They say that once it bites you, it will never stop pursuing you. Its bite rots the flesh and even the smallest nick can mean death.?

?How do you know all this, Maius-san?? Miroku asked.

Maius smiled. ?I was careless, and got bit.?

?But what about the poison bite and the dragon chasing you?? Sango asked.

Maius kept grinning. ?I had to burn the wound of course, and kill the beast.?

?I know!? Kagome shouted, jumping up and raising her hand. ?A Komodo dragon!?

?I think you?re right,? Maius said.

Kagome looked rather satisfied. ?I learned something in biology class after all!?

Inuyasha frowned. ?What the hell does that have to do with anything??

?These monsters seem similar to me. I have experience with such beasts so there?s no need to worry,? Maius explained. ?We just won?t let them touch us, will we? Now, shall we go??