OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: Search for the Akane Amulet [PG-L]

demonslovehurts

Kyryan looked up to the mountains,thinking.She looked down and then to Kagome.

"I know what a Komodo dragon looks like and this is not what it looks like."She said as she remembered her first encounter not that long ago.

"Really?But i thought-"

"You thought wrong.They run on only two feet...spite acid at you and are very tricky.You'd be lucky if you came out alive.I know I was!"She said showing them a peice of skin missing on her shoulder.Kagome shivered.

"So...maybe they aren't Komodo dragons...I was just saying that they could be..."Kagome said.

"I know...and I'm saying that they aren't."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?Don?t feel bad, Miss Kagome,? Maius chuckled, ?it?s an easy assumption. Besides, if they were really Komodo dragons I would feel bad about killing them. Those lizards are only normal animals after all. I?m sure, however, that to have Miss Kyryan so worried these demons must be something dreadful! Oh, well, no use in talk. There is an obstacle in our path that we cannot ignore.?

Flashing them all his deceptive grin, Maius marched forward. As long as he didn?t lose himself, there was nothing to worry about. As long as he didn?t go berserk, he was confident he could protect the others. Maybe he shouldn?t be so confident, but he couldn?t help it.

Miroku sighed. ?I just hope my sutras work against these demons.?

?Why don?t you test them on bird boy?? Inuyasha grumbled.

Maius pretended not to hear the hanyou. Silently, though, he realized that if he went berserk Miroku?s monk powers may come in handy.

Soon, they arrived at a pass that led into the mountains.