Character | User
---------------------
Eric | Erriku
Michelle | SlowChemical
Alexis | Ceres
Danny | Ilium
Nick | Reximillion
Tasha | BlackTigerGurl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=DimGray]As everyone sat down at the table, Eric said,"Well I hope he will be okay, you know He might be home... " Eric takes out a cell phone and dials Franks number... no answer... "Well, hes not at school... we know that..." Eric stood up to go to class, he streached and exclaimed, "Well... we gotta go to class... see ya later" He begins to walk off pondering everything that comes to mind.[/COLOR][/B]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]She sits down at the table and yawns as Eric talks " You know Franks not here maybe his just sick" She leans back on her chair and rocks back and forth. She sees Eric dial Franks number "He might be asleep, don't worry to much is nothing. God you stress to much" She stops rocking and rest her hand on her palm of her hand. She sighs and says " Just leave it alone and don't ponder, and i'm not going to class i'm going to ditch" She gets up and streches " Let it go Eric" She sees him walking out thinking hard " That guy going to kill himself one day" She sighs and pouts[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha sat at the table with her head down and her hands in her lap. She didn't say anything as the two talked. She nodded here and there to their comments. Then as Eric got up for his class she got up also. She brushed her skirt off and followed behind him. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Nick leaned against the wall looking at all of the other students. Some gave him looks of terror, othres gave him looks of haterd, and others didn't even look at him at all. He didn't have any friends because of the way he looked and the way he acted. Everyone thought he was stuck up and to good to talk to anyone. No he was just a shy boy who always sat at the back of the class where no one could make fun of him. He looked up and saw Eric, Michelle, and Tasha coming down the hall. He looked back at the ground as he waited for the bell to ring. No one talked to him he was used to it.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha saw Nick up ahead and gave him a shy generous smile his way. She didn't really like seeing people all bummed out or down. Sometimes that could be to suicide. So she always made an atempt to help others around her. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Michelle only followed Eric and Tash because they didn't want her to ditch out. She didn't care much about school, old people that just yell and scream. They always tell you what to do becuase they upset with there crummy little paychecks.Whats the point of coming here when i get the best grades? She thought to herself thinking that as soon as she gradutes she's going to burn down the school.

As she walked with her arms crossed she saw Nick looking at them as they passed. She raised a eyebrow at him, this guy always sat at the back doing nothing but looking like his out of place. She stopped and saw Tasha's attempt to cheer the guy up. She tilted her head and looked straight at Nick and try not to look fearsome as she stared. She had more of a surprised blank stare as she looked. She thought[I] " This guy doesn't look fearsome at all, what the heck are this idiot people saying?" [/I] She rolled her eyes at the idiots she had to see everyday at school.

She walked up a head of Eric and stopped at the girls bathroom " I'm going here until the late bell rings, i can't stand teacher voices, so I'm ditching class and going to eat breakfast around the park near here." She said to Tasha and Eric " Also Eric,stop worrying or i have to slap it out of ya.'" She opened the door but not stepping in of the girl's bathroom and thought of something[I] " About that Nick guy maybe he like to ditch too since he always looked out of place in the classroom" [/I]. She grinned and yelled at Nick across the hall " NICK COME WITH ME, YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THE SCREECHING OF THE TEACHERS!" She thought maybe he just need one day away from low payed asswipes a.k.a teachers [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]"Now jump and triple flip!Good!", yelled the tall female instructer. She went by the name Coach May...behind her back she was Coach Big mouth. Looked around 40 and light skinned; athleticaly built...she sorta looked scary. Short brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Alexis had just landed from her triple flip and smiled sarcastically. She had noticed the time and began walking towards the locker room to shower and dress. As she showered, Lexi got lost in thought. 'Everything seems wierd today...but how?'. That questioned lingered for various minutes, than as soon as the cold water reached her body, she turned it off and dried off. Alexis was in the hallway and was about to go to class until she spotted Eric, Michelle and Nick.

"Hello over there...aren't you guys a bit late?" Alexis said in a playful tone.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha felt outta place. She felt she didn't belong here like she wasn't one of the others. Always shy and never talking. [I]"What am I doing here? I have no reason to be here. I'm just useless with no friends or anything,"[/I]she thought to herself.

As she was walking the hallways going to one of her classes she stopped. She stood in the hall with a blank look on her face. She looked around here and there but didn't move. Her arms went slack at her side. She seemed to be just staring in space looking at the ground. "Tasha, what are you doing in the hallway? Shouldn't you be getting to your next period class,"said one of her English teachers. Tasha gerked up and looked at her. "Is anything wrong,"the teacher asked in a concern voice. "No, everythings.... fine,"Tasha replied walking down the hall with her head down and her hands by her side. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Nick smiled back at Tasha as she walked by. She was cute and he liked her, but he also liked Michelle but he knew neither would fall for him. He watched her and Michelle walk down the hall then looked back at the ground and sighed.

He looked up surprised to hear his name and saw Michelle waving at him. "No see is probably waving at someone else, don't get your hopes up" He looked back at the ground, then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Michelle.

"Do you want to skip with me?"

"Uhh...sure..I guess" He looked around. "Where to?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha didn't go to her class that day. She skipped for the first time. Instead she stay in the girls domitory and looked at herself in the mirror. She had sweat trickling down her face and she was gasping for air. [I]'What's wrong with me,'[/I]she thought to herself. [I]'Maybe I'm sick or something. I guess I should see the nurse.'[/I] She went off slowly to the nurse's office. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Michell smiled at Nick and grabbed his hand. She whisper " Away from here...teachers make me sick...." She pinches her nose and stick out her tounge " And the smell too" She grinned at him. He looked a little nervouse and she looked blankly at for a bit. SHe said " Maybe you just need to get away from them! Where going to the park, that is better then this dump" She let go of his hand and turned around , she screamed at Eric " ERIC LOSER BABE CALL ME IF FRANK TURNS UP YOU GOT MY CELL NUMBER!!" She turned back to Nick and whispered " His not the ditching type, is too much of a goody too shoes" She turned back to eric and sticked out her tounged at him, Eric stick out his tounge aswhile " You now you can always ditch with us! About you too Tasha? But Eric is to good for that huh? You all have are cell number Eric babe!" SHe turned back to Nick and said " OKAY! Lets go before they find out where gone!" [/FONT] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]When Tasha came back from the nurse's office she saw and heard Michelle. She walked over to her slightly and says,"You are a loud someone, aren't you?" She regretted saying that the moment it slipped from her mouth.

She put a hand to her mouth in shout at the thought she had said something like that to anyone. She bowed her head and says,"Please excuse me. I didn't mean to be rude to you." She said all this in a shy regretful voice. She wasn't really good talking to anyone.

She lifted her head and looked at Nick. She slightly smiled but was still shamed at the comment she made toward Michell. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Michell pouted at Tasha comment " If you don't want to come ditch with us, but must you get rude?" Michell was known to be mean to people who didn't show respect. She liked Tasha, she had spunk and wasn't a fake like the rest of the losers at this school. She said to Tasha " DOn't go if you like, i bring Alexis along instead. You can stay with Eric and worry. But i be back for we can go to Frank's house to see what's up? Can you tell Eric that much for me, i know how much he worries about my behavoir, you know the whole ditching and fights.....hey i still get good grades" She laughed, she normally pick on Frank but he wasn't her, she kind of missed him. " Alexis girl! I know where late for class but is better to not show up at all, let Eric worry"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha looked at Michelle and says," I have never ditched before. Do you think we shall get caught?" She had put a hand to her face at the thought that she might actually ditch. Apart of her wanted to make friends but if it involved ditching classes she didn't know for sure. She had only ditch one class but that was only because she wasn't feeling oh to good. She had excellent grades and her parents wouldn't really care at all. Her folks had never cared for her during school or anything. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell scratched her head " I never got caught, it won't matter you went to the nurse the probaly think your sick or something. Anyway you get good grades no? So you need a rest from school once in a while! Lets go to park please?" Michell made a puppy face " Pwetty please with sugar on the top and candy on the bottom?" She turned to Nick and made another puppy face " Pwease Nick?" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

"Uhhh. Ok, I guess" He looked around. "Your the one who brought me over here so I guess your incharge" He scratched his head. He followed her out the door along with Tasha and into the parking lot. "Who's driving" He pointed to a black Porsche with blue racing stripes. "We can take mine if no one else wants to drive"

OCC: Sorry that it is so short but I have to go

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]She gave Nick a big hug " Thank you for coming, ain't it great to get away from school" She streched and went outside. She heard Nick say that we can take his car, he wanted to know who wants to drive " Well is your car so you'l take it" She leaned against the car and smiled " BUT I CALL SHOTGUN!" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

Nick smiled and hit the button to unlock the car. He hit another button making it start, then stuck the key in. He rolled down the window and lowered the top that he had desgined to make it look like it wasn't a convertable. "He reveresed and went to the edge of the lot. "Which way?" He turned on the radio. "Chaqnge it to whatever you want"

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]She looked at Nick and smiled " No one minds Disturbed right?" She changes the dial and to a rock station and they were playing stupified " I can't help it if i'm a rock lover, does anyone mind?" She grinned and told Tasha to get in already. She gave Nick another hug and thanked him again for taking them " Okay you know the park next to a really nice lake? they have a nice resturant there that my dad owns we can eat there " She turns on her cell phone and put it on vibrate " Just in case the tight-wad Eric calls about Frank." SHe tucked her hair behinde her left ear and sighed " Lets go already, jump in TASHA!"[/FONT][/COLOR]

Nick looked both ways then peeled out into the street. "My Dad's a cop and my Mom is a paramedic so I have goverment tags" He turned up the bass. "It helps from getting caught" He hit another button which made neons on the floor boards pulse to the music. He turned down another street. He set the car on cruise as he listened to the music. He took both hands off the wheel and began sterring with his knee. It helped him relax considering the two girls that he liked where right there in his car. This was going to be a interesting day. He pulled into the parking lot for the park and began turing everything off. He got out and hit a button on his remote making the windows go up and the roof come back up.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha didn't like the rock station much but she didn't say anything. She sat in the back enjoying the ride. She was glad that they came to the park and turned off the station. She stepped out of the car and looked around. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell laughed after Nick started steering with his knee " Ain't you confident? and I thought you were shy" She smiled and looked out the window as he turned " Ever been street racing,it's really fun. Just feeling that speed makes you feel so alive" SHe looked behinde her were Tasha was sitting " Why do you feel so uncomfortable? Want to switch?" She got up from her seat but Nick stopped the car making her bang her back against the car door " Okay i guess were here..." She got back on her seat, feeling a bit sore. She tucked her hair behinde her ear and said " Okay everything on me! Since i dragged you here why not, is the least i can do for making ya miss class " SHe streched and yawned [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha waved her hands. "Oh no, you don't have to buy anything for me. I can pay for my own food,"she says shyly. She didn't like others buy her food really. She appericated very much but she thought she could do it on her own. She felt her face go warm at the thought of skipping school and going out with these people. :animeshy: [I]'Oh what am I doing here? I'm not like this. But I want to have fun and they seem to know how to have loads of fun,"[/I]she thought to herself. She sighed deeply and followed the others. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]