OtakuBoards

Blind oblivion < ~M~ V,L,S ~ >

Guest Erriku

Nick paused for a moment as he put in a piece of gum. "Sorry"

Michelle looked at him confused. "For what"

Nick leaned in a kissed her on the lips then pulled back after a couple seconds. He hesitated. "I'm sorry" He walked over to his car door and braced his hands against it. "Sorry I don't know what came over me, I didn't mean to, well I did it is just that you are like a tease to me. I see you everyday and you always make me go crazy because I jsut couldn't bring myself around you for fear of making a fool of myself...I'm sorry" He hung his head.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]Michell turned a bright red. Okay...why are my cheeks red?? Why do I feels hot right now?. Alot of thoughts are rushing through Michell head right know. She never blushed EVER for a boy. Michell looked down at the ground trying to hide her blush " Is okay...." Michell quickly recovered and her blush was gone. She smiled and winked at Nick " i wouldn't mind you doing that agian"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha felt very uncomfortable around the two. She decided to leave them alone and go out on her own. She left as quietly as possible to leave them alone. "When they're done doing what they're doing, then they can come and find me,"she whispered to herself walking down a narrow sidewalk. Her head was hung low and her hands where shaking slowly. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Michell looked over her shoulder wondering where is Tasha. She saw her walking in a narrow sidewalk, barely able to see her. Michell sighed " Nick...i be right back to get Tasha, we have to leave for Frank's house." She ran up the sidewalk and was behinde Tasha. She was about to tap Tasha shoulder 'till she saw her hands shaking. Michell eyes went wide and shocked. She took a big sigh and tapped Tasha's shoulder. She saw Tasha quickle turn around to look at Michell. "Okay Tasha we must leave to go to Franks i bethis dying to meet you guys" Michell said. [I]"Actually he dosesn't know you guys are coming that's the fun part"[/I] Michell smiled at the thought [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha quickly turned around to face Michell her face a bit red. "Yeah,"she said with a gulp. She followed Michell back to the car her head slightly down. She heaved a sighed and tried not to look Michell or Nick in the face. [I]'Who cares? I don't. I mean, I'm more about school then boys,'[/I]she thought to herself letting her eyes wondered from here and there. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Nick looked at Tasha then walked over to her and gave her a big hug. 'Smile or you are walking" He felt better about himself now. He gently picked Tasha up and set her on his car. "I don't know Michelle, she might be kind of difficlut to cheer up" He looked at Michelle and smiled. "I wonder what we should do with her?"

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell laughed " Hmm maybe we should make her walk...hey Tasha diet along doesn't lose does pounds you want" Michell sticked out her tounge and gigled " Just joking....stop and cheer up. We need to see Frank remeber the homework you need to give him?" Michell turned her back on Tasha and pondered " Hmmm Frank always talked about some girl in his class he had a crush on, maybe thats you" Michell looked over her shoulder and saw Tasha blushed a little and Michell smirked " but maybe i might be wrong" Michell turned around with her smirk still on her face " Lets go on should we? " [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha kept her head down unable to stop the blushing. "Okay, we...we..can go see him,"she said stuttering a bit. She still kept her eyes off of them. She still felt really stupid being here and she just wanted to disappear, evanesced or something. Anything. "I'll...give him his work. If he wants it, which I highly doubt he does,"she said turning to face a tree as some of the leaves blew off of it. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]Michell takes a ciggratte out of her pack and lights it. She blows the smoke to the sky making a dark ring over her head. The smoke disapears and she holds the cigarrate in her mouth. Michell takes a big sigh and sits back of the car looking into the sky. " Can we go now...? I'm getting bored and Nick i think i stoled your gum" She sticks out her tounge showing Nick his gum "want it back?" She takes another puff of her cig.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha gave Michell a disgusted look. She really didn't like when people showed their chewed up gum to people. "Yes, lets go," she said getting very irritated. She leaned against Nick's car and looked at Michell and Nick. [I]'Love birds. Who needs them,'[/I]she asked herself turning to look at the trees blowing swiftly in the winds. She watches as the leaves blow off of the tree and float lightly with the wind. She pushed back her hair that had blown onto her face from the blow of the wind. She looked down at the ground and waited for the others to finish their converstation. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell say Tasha giving her a dirty look she just blew it off. She tilted her head looking out the window. She had to many things in her mind, Frank should of called her by now. School was already over and on the way home her and Frank will call each other for they won't get bored during the walk and bus. Michell tucked her hair behinde her ear, looking at the scenerie.She sighed and looked at Nick in the driver seat afront of her. She leaned foward from her seat " Nick turn right from here, were almost there" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha sat in the car with her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap like usually. She actually looked a bit preppy. Well of course she was raised that way and she couldn't get out of her system. As she looked out the window she noticed that they had turned a corner and where getting closer to their destination. She sighed deeply as she couldn't partly wait to get out of the car and see for real if what Michell was turn about Frank having a crush on 'some' girl in his class. Thinking about it made her blush slightly again :animeblus and she looked at her hands that were being to sweat. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

OCC: Sorry, I haven't been able to post online

Nick floored it as they went around the turn causing the tires to squel.

Michelle looked at him and rooled his eyes. 'You missed the house"

"By how much?"

"By alot, you forgot to turn on the other street"

Nick smiled. "Sorry" He hit the brake and put the car in reverse, dodgeing traffic and he drove backwards. When he came to the street he turned the wheel and hit the brake casuing the car to spin around. He shfited back into drive making the move smooth and easy. He pulled into the driveway. "This one"

"Next one"

He reversed out into the street and into the next driveway. "Better?" He smiled teasingly.

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michelle jumps out of the car " Much better" Shw alks on the front of the house. She checked under the carpet for a key. Frank ussually left her a key somewhere for her to get into his house. She ussually use the window from his bedroom to get in the house, but she didn't want to let Nick think anything wrong. Michelle not finding the key under the carpet, she looked in the rain gutter, nothing. She sighed and scratched her head then ringed the bell of the house. No one opened the door.She turned to Tasha and Nick " He ain't home and i can't find my key for his house...." She tilted her head [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]"Well then maybe we should leave then," said Tasha in a very mature voice unlike her own. "I'm starting to get a funny feeling about ditching school anyways." She walked slowly to the car with her hands behind her back. She leaned against the car and waited for them to follow. "There is no point in waiting all day for him." They both just stared at her which caused her to blush shyly. She looked down at her shoes instead of looking them straight in the face. :catgirl:

ooc: Won't be able to post until Friday.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell looked at her watch " School is over...He should be calling me by now" Michell checks her cellphone seeing if she missed any calls " He soppoused to call me on the way home...he gets bored to easily." She stomps her foot on the ground hard with anger. " THAT IS IT!" Michell goes to the back of the house while Tasha and Nick follow her. Michell opens the a window of Franks bedroom. Nick raises a eyebrow " Franks never lets me down! He always keeps this window open for me..Nick don't look at me like that...Frank is a very good friend. I like you the best" Michell jumps inside the bedroom.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha rolled her eyes getting very annoyed with the two. "I'm telling you we should just go home. Maybe he's sick. I don't think we should barge in like this," she said leaning against the house with her arms crossed over her chest. She looked down at the ground as she watched Michell climb in the house through the window. She didn't do anything or say anything more. It just seem that they were throwing her comments to the wind and she didn't care much anyways. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]Michell sat on the window cell, her legs dangling " Don't roll your eyes missy.... I told you Frank always lets me in. He bassically leaves a key for me, I like the open window better though. He leaves it open all the time i sneak in day night blah blah." She tucks her hair behinde her ear and goes back in " okay people come in we have to search the house" She screams from inside of franks house [/FONT] [/COLOR]