OtakuBoards

Blind oblivion < ~M~ V,L,S ~ >

Guest Erriku

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]" Come on Tasha my dad owns a resturants around here, is only fair i buy" She said pouting. " You'll make me feel guilty of letting you guys skip with me. Regret is not what i do." She yawned and sighed " Come on people work with me here!" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick held open the door and walked in behind them. "I'll pay" Michelle opened her mouth to object. "Trust me you won't regret not paying" They got a table as the waitress brought them menus. " What would you like to drink?" Nick waited for themto say their drinks. "Coke" The waitress left then came back minutes later with their drinks.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha sighed. "Fine, you can pay for me, but I'll pay you back later on." She swiftly walked to a table with them. She opened a napkin a folded it in her lap. She then placed her hands in her lap and waited for her drink she had order. "Cokes and a Diet Coke,"the waitress said giving the two cokes and Tasha her diet coke. :animeshy: She sorta blushed but she didn't know why. Tasha was always the shy type so it was kinda normal for her. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell sat down , she saw Nick order drinks for them. As the waitress gave them there drinks she saw Tasha blush " You must let out shyness, people well never learn the real you that way Tasha" She took a sip of her drink and sighed " Maybe we should of brought Eric then this look more like a double date wouldn't it?" SHe smiled and rested her chin on the palm of her hand " But then it be a question of who is the date of who" She laughed a little " A bet Nick is happy to have two lovely ladies by his side this afternoon huh?" She gave Nick her best smile, while gigling a bit " Okay order people, i put everything on my tab. Stuff yourselfs full you be eating like Royalty today"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha's blushed deepen. :animeblus She couldn't believe what Michell just said. She tried to shake it off the best she could but couldn't. "Um....I don't know what I'll have,"she said shyly looking down at the menu. "I'm trying to watch my weight." :animeswea :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell laughed as Tasha blush deppened " What? Nick should be lucky to have us to accompany him..." Michell laughed harder " Just kidding if i was serious, that make me concided and viane" She took a sip of her soda " Then i be just like the people i hate" She grinned and rested her chin on her hand " Are you sure? You look fine, you can watch your weight any time of the day. TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY! I got two new friends why not celebrite?" She called the waitress over " Come on people order up" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha looked down at the menu then up at Michell. "Why don't you order for me,"she said shyly still. She looked down at her hands that were place in her lap. She listen to Michell order for her but didn't really pay attention to what she was ordering for her. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell sighed " If you say so" She turned to the waitress " Okay I like two orders of raosted chicken and the young man would like...." SHe turned to Nick " What would you like? Come on eat something or are you on a deit too?" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

"Five no six roast beef sandwichs" Tasha and Michelle looked at him. "Sorry, I'm hungry" The waiter left. "So what did you meaqn about the double date thing and I'm supposed to be grateful for having you two here?" He smiled a little. "I'm just joking. "So what is all this talk about Frank?" He looked over at Tasha and smiled then looked at Michelle. 'So are you and Eric dating"

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell laughed " Yeah right..nope i just love annoying Eric is my calling!" She smiled " Don't worry is on my tab my dad will pick it up...he owns the place after all" She sighed as he said something about Frank " Well he is a friend of mine, Eric seems worry because he ussually at school. He late sometimes but..." She pondered as she sipped some of her coke "Eric is always tight-wade so don't worry, Frank probaly is sick..maybe i should go to his house today " She said sighing [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha looked from Nick to Michell. "Uh... do you mind if I come with? To see Frank also,"she asked trying to get in the conversation. "I don't know Frank as close as you do but he is in one of my classes and I could give him his homework." She kinda felt stupid saying this. What kinda person would want to do homework? She would of course. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michelled looked at Tasha " Ofcourse! after we finish here we could go see him...." Frank might kill here bringing people to his house, but she loved getting under his skin it was her favorite hobby. Poor Eric he only came second to her favorite person to tease, actually he should be VERY greatful.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Verdana]She can't wait to go to Frank's house, just to see the annoyed face when i bring people over to his house. Frank barely lets her into his house anyways. She kind of did a silent snicker. SHe smiled and started eating her chicken. [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell sighed and poked her chicken with a fork. She was bored and no one was coversating. She was about to go insane, she couldn't stand quite she could her herself think " People you can start talking, i can hear myself think and is not pretty thoughts"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha looked around feeling kinda edgy since no one was talking. She looked from Michell toward Nick. Michell looked like she was going insane. She couldn't tell what was going with Nick. He just seemed really quite. "So...um...what do we do next after this meal," she asked trying to start a conversation. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]Hi there.
I know I'm not in the RPG or anything, but Erriku asked me to drop in and tell everyone she's having problems getting on OB.
That's why her absence has been so prolonged.
No need to reply to this.[/size]

Nick sat back and listened like he normally did. "I'm sorry that I don't talk much" He looked at his watch. " well I got to go" He got up and laid down enough money to pay for everyone's meal. He then walked outside where three guys were standing around his car. "Adam, Will, and of course Sam. What can I help you with something?"

"I don't appricate you sticking up for that kid and making a fool of me"

"Well you shouldn't be bullying kids, so I stepped in"

"Well that is going to be your last mistake" He drew back his fist.

Nick leaned out of the way and caught his arm. He elbowed him in the chest then kneed him in the face. He spun around Will and backfisted him to the head. "Two down" He caught a fist in the face then countered with one of his own. He hit Sam in the neck and let him fall to the ground. 'Good sparing, hadn't done that since I went to martial arts pratice" He put a foot on Adam's head and lit a cigeratte. "Now I suggest you leave Frank and other poeple alone got it?" Adam managed to nod. "Good

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Michell picks up Nick's money and counts it "Good this boy sure is stubborn, even when i told i pay for it" Michell sighed and got up from her seat " Tasha wait here, have to give Nick his money back" She went outside and looked around the parking lot for Nick. She saw Nick fight with a few people. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. SHe walked forward to them as Nick squished one guys head into the ground. SHe hopped a top of a car next to Nick and said " Why do boys always resolved to voilence? Why can't we all get along" She makes a sad pleading face and laughs " That's what makes it so interesting about you Nick" She winked and stand atop of the car and closed her eyes " Life is but full of sorrow and woe, us humans must manage that with anger and fear. The things that make us human, is being afraid of the missunderstood. We must fear and hate does who are diffrent" She opened one eye and smirked " I guess there is where you come in Nick" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha didn't like being left alone especially in a envioment she did not know. She looked around for the others and decided to look for them. She pulled in napkin from her lap and slowly stood up. She looked here and there but didn't see them anywhere. "Oh where did they go? Why must they have to leave me all alone? If they wanted to be alone they coulda just told me,"she said whinning a bit. She finally saw them in the parking lot with Michell on the top Nick's car and Nick smoking a cigeratte. She then noticed all the bodies on the ground with busted lips or a bloody nose. [I]'A fight no doubt,'[/I]she thought to herself as she swiftly walked over toward them. "You know you didn't have to leave me like that,"she said with her head down looking at the faces of the boys Nick had knocked out. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]Michell looked back as she sat on Nick's car. " Yeah he did smashed the guys head in a bit. I give him a A+ for effort but C- for the messy clean up " She looked at Nick and tilted her head " Can you stop smoking? You making me crave for a cig... " She left up her sleeve and showed him her patch " Been trying to quit for about a week, is very nerve raking" [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Tasha stood away from Nick as much as possible. She really didn't like smokers so she stay cleared when someone was smoking in her presences. She looked over at Michell who had just taken out a pack of cigerattes also. "So do all delinquents smoke or something,"she asked shaking her head as she watched them. She didn't mean to say it but she did and she was waiting for the consequences at any moment. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]Michell looked over her shoulder as her mouth holed a cig " Not really...I'm old enough...the age is 18 not 21. What is it you thouight i was younger how flatering!" She was about to light her ciggarate but she stopped " Darn if i smoke my patch going to burn...i really should quit" Michell throwed here ciggarate on the floor and sighed " Tasha you making me feel quilty..." Michell hopped of Nick's car " Nick you should stop too..." Michell took Nick cig out of his mouth and dropped on the floor " I know there addicting but they are bad for you" She would kill for a ciggarate right know....just one sweet puff.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]"Glad you see the good side of life, Michell, "Tasha said putting her hands on her hips. She looked over at Nick who seemed not a likely the idea. "So what are we going to do now?" Tasha wanted to hang out with them for a bit more. She had nothing better to do now that she skipped school. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]