OtakuBoards

Video "High School Losers"

Broken Law

I don't know if this is spam or not but I'm posting it for your humor so I hope it's not. Feel free to comment and to tell me it sucks if you want, we made it half a year ago but I finally uploaded it to the Internet because I wanted to show it to a bunch of people.

[url]http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=HighSchoolEnd[/url]

It was a video done for a Spring Fling type thing at our school. We made three other videos but I don't have them. It was rather fun so if any of you ever have a chance to create one I suggest you do it.

[font=arial][size=1][color=darkorchid]*applause!*

Hah! That was great! One of those videos I wouldn't mind watching over and over again. It looks like a lot of fun, but I probably wouldn't have anything I'd need to make something like that. What kind of stuff did you use, other than a video camera? Is there a computer program needed to rearrange scenes and add in music?

[/font][/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, there is. And there's a very large selection of them to do so with.

I enjoyed that alot -- and about midway through I realized that the entire movie was about you guys trying to stop being losers. "It's a journey," so it is said in the beginning. And most importantly, very entertaining.[/SIZE]

We used iMovie, which I'm pretty sure is free if you have a mac. Most windows machines have Windows Movie Maker, which can do all of the same stuff and that's also free.

It takes some practice but once you get the methods down anybody could make a good video. We actually had a class in High School where everybody made videos. If you have a Graphic Communications course or anything and there's video editing in it I suggest you take it.

If you guys are interested in seeing more "amatuer" videos, check out [url]http://www.sixbucksshort.com/videos.htm[/url]. I think Sleigh Ride is the best one. It was made by some guys who live around my area.