OtakuBoards

EternityAblaze's Art.

EternityAblaze

I had made a thread called "FMA fanart" and then I did a drawing from a different anime. Should have thought ahead a little more and just made a forum with this topic. Wooops, oh well though :)

[IMG]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3418/spike6gb.jpg[/IMG]

Im still working on this one. Bet you can't guess who it is!

[QUOTE=ILStory][size=1][color=sienna]Awesome picture of
[b]Spike[/b] from [b]Cowboy Bebop[/b] [size=2][i]right[/i][/size].[/color][/size]

[b][color=sienna][size=1]Keep Up The Great Work.[/size][/color][/b][/QUOTE]Welcome to OB, IlStory!

If you look around the Art forum, you may notice that we value high quality in our posts on these boards. In this case, that means to provide as much feedback as possible to benifit the artist in improving this and other pieces of artwork. Please read the sticky on constructive criticism, which explains such things as expanding on what you like, dislike, and think can be improved. You may also want to take a look at the general rules on the side bar. Thanks. :)

[COLOR=maroon][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][CENTER]Hmm. Though you might not think it so obvious, I can recognise him as Spike from CowboyBeebop.
It's[B] GREAT[/B], even if it's half-done. Hoorah.

I think the (great bushy)hair of his is a little out at the top(the 'center of clump' is a tad bit too right), but other than that, the pose is suitable to his sorta character, Spike himself picture perfect!!

I can't wait to see the completed piece.
Oh.. and..

Why do I see little green patches behind his collar..? :animeknow[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

It seems like spike but gives the feeling that spike is in his early teenage period :)
It is nice and i like to see it finished but i think there is a problem with the finger sizes esp the little finger seems to be too long and suddenly cut. The proportions of the body also gave me the impression that Spike is still growing and even in his youth he was really handsome and cute (not seen much so a happy fellow living with his family :) )

There is green near the collar because I usually choose a flourescent color, pink, green, as a background. It makes marke that I need to get rid of very visible.

As for the hands, while I shade them, which will make them look better, I will also touch them up a little.

Thanks for your comments, I'm so happy :)