Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Last night, my friend wanted to sign up for otaku but he said its closed or something. This may have been answered before but I didn't see any topics about this. But really, can someone answer this??
Warlock Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 The OtakuBoards won't be accepting new members until Monday. That's why he couldn't register.
PiroMunkie Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]Why doesn't it accept new members and stuff? I didn't know this board was cutting off accepting members. Weird..:freak:[/SIZE]
Fall Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Why doesn't it accept new members and stuff? I didn't know this board was cutting off accepting members. Weird..:freak:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You took the words right out of my mouth. Why aren't they accepting members?
Justin Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 If I am correct, then Adam/James is attempting to cut down on some of the unwanted spammers and people who register, but do not post. Unrivaled message boards does this. Granted, it is a little extreme, but, I think the end justifies the means. Or, I could be wrong. Adam/James may have another reason for closing the registration... -Justin
GinnyLyn Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 There is another reason, but you needn't worry, for registration opens again tomorrow.
Recommended Posts