Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]well i know me and some of my My Moutain Biking Friends say some anime boyz r hot and here's the proof from a few of us
Shinobi's Angel: Edward Elric 4 me :catgirl:
Kyari: Edward Elric :catgirl:
Heatherlin: Edward Elric :catgirl: [/COLOR]
now.........we wanna know wut u think so................Wut Anime Boy is Hot?
Posted
Theirs soo many, sometimes I think their all hott. Um.... my hands down favorite has to sha gojyo from saiyuki. All of them are really hott but gojyo just the hottest(lol).
Posted
Well I hope all of them will turn real. I think the hottest is Yuki Shoma from Furuba. Another good choice can be Roy Mustang from Full Meatl Alchemist
Guest Sukata-Chan
Posted
Well, i think that boys from anime are hot, Mainly
Edward Elric(FMA)
Kyo Shoma(Furuba)
Momiji Shoma(Furuba)
(Human form) Inuyasha (inuyasha)
Shesshomaru (inuyasha)
Ryou(Tokyo Mew Mew A.K.A Mew Mew power)
Kazuma (s-CRY-ed)

And i have noticed that all of the Anime boys that i think r hot, have some [I]("major") [/I] problems (mostly with additude)
Posted
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't think this thread is quite up to the standards we try to promote here at OtakuBoards. However, talking about attractive characters (or characters who are at least intended to be attractive, whatever) is hardly forbidden; it's how you go about it that counts. Post quality--proper grammar, proper spelling, general readability, and so forth--is of particular importance. With that said, if any of you have questions about OB's policies, please send a private message to me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...