KUNIVA Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]Am I the only that thinks that that game was great but just way to short. [/color][/font]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 No I think the same thing you do. I beat the game the night I got it.
Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I thought the same too, can't wait for the sequel....
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 you will also get a new jehuty suit in the sequel, since the old one self destructed at the end of the first game, and I have a feeling viola will be back....
Cecil Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I hope there will be a sequal i was kinda thinking maybe you could have the same jehuty and be on mars and destroy whatever it is without selfdistracting, but thats probebly not going to happen
RicoTranzrig Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I expected that to happen in the first one, but once Jehuty landed on the ship it was over...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I played it! :D I thought it was way too short and easy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now