OtakuBoards

my inuyasha pic.

hailvane

[quote name='Qman1']VERY GOOD (way better than me)[/quote]Qman1, we ask that you use constructive criticism in your posts to ensure a continuing effort in improving the artist's skill and work. Please read the sticky on such at the top of the forum, and look around to get an idea of what is expected of you.

[quote name='Syk3']Qman1, we ask that you use constructive criticism in your posts to ensure a continuing effort in improving the artist's skill and work. Please read the sticky on such at the top of the forum, and look around to get an idea of what is expected of you.[/quote]

Opps, sorry. OK, try it again.

This pic is very good. The shading is perfect (in me eyes) The expression on Inuyasha's face is good. The tree is well done. Also, the shadow of the tree (I guess Its the shadow of the tree, I see the shadowing in the backgroun) is good also. As, I look closer, I can see the vines at the base of the tree. Very realistic.

10/10

It kind of bothers me that this is a recreation of a panel from the Inuyasha manga. Because of that, it wouldn't be as difficult to find a pose, draw the face, etc... Other than that, this is a good piece. It could use some more work though. I think more shading would help strengthen the picturet. Overall, I believe this is a fine piece. I'm just of the opinion that more detail would make it even better. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Starr112']Its good. :catgirl:[/quote][color=#6699cc]Starr112, we ask that you use constructive criticism in your posts to ensure a continuing effort in improving the artist's skill and work. Please read the sticky on such at the top of the forum, and look around to get an idea of what is expected of you.

(© Syk3 2005)

[/color][color=teal]Perfection. XD -Syk3[/color]