hailvane Posted August 2, 2005 Posted August 2, 2005 i drew this last year. i just wanted to post it here to see what sum peeps thought. comments please! :catgirl:
Syk3 Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 [quote name='Qman1']VERY GOOD (way better than me)[/quote]Qman1, we ask that you use constructive criticism in your posts to ensure a continuing effort in improving the artist's skill and work. Please read the sticky on such at the top of the forum, and look around to get an idea of what is expected of you.
Qman1 Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 [quote name='Syk3']Qman1, we ask that you use constructive criticism in your posts to ensure a continuing effort in improving the artist's skill and work. Please read the sticky on such at the top of the forum, and look around to get an idea of what is expected of you.[/quote] Opps, sorry. OK, try it again. This pic is very good. The shading is perfect (in me eyes) The expression on Inuyasha's face is good. The tree is well done. Also, the shadow of the tree (I guess Its the shadow of the tree, I see the shadowing in the backgroun) is good also. As, I look closer, I can see the vines at the base of the tree. Very realistic. 10/10
Lindus Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 It kind of bothers me that this is a recreation of a panel from the Inuyasha manga. Because of that, it wouldn't be as difficult to find a pose, draw the face, etc... Other than that, this is a good piece. It could use some more work though. I think more shading would help strengthen the picturet. Overall, I believe this is a fine piece. I'm just of the opinion that more detail would make it even better. ^_^
Sara Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 [quote name='Starr112']Its good. :catgirl:[/quote][color=#6699cc]Starr112, we ask that you use constructive criticism in your posts to ensure a continuing effort in improving the artist's skill and work. Please read the sticky on such at the top of the forum, and look around to get an idea of what is expected of you. (© Syk3 2005) [/color][color=teal]Perfection. XD -Syk3[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now