OtakuBoards

Madden NFL 06

Qman1

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME. It comes out sometime next week. Lots of new features (like QB Vision or Precision Passing) I love the madden series. Its been going strong for over 10 years. My madden 2005 is just about out-dated. (plus, Im getting frustrated with my franchise on the game)

There should some upgrades in graphics, franchise mode, and many others. Cant wait for it to come out. (but the real competition is online)

I have mixed feelings about the new game coming out. I had been a strong Madden follower from 2002-2004, but decided to get ESPN2K5 last year since it was cheaper and got just as good reviews. I really liked it even though there was a big learning curve after stepping away from Madden.

I'm still kinda pissed about EA getting the exclusive lisence and might pass on Madden '06. Its a tough call though, the new Bills team is calling out to me now that they got rid of Suck Bledsoe. Of course, trading him was always the first move I made with a new franchise.

We'll see I guess.

[QUOTE=satan665]I have mixed feelings about the new game coming out. I had been a strong Madden follower from 2002-2004, but decided to get ESPN2K5 last year since it was cheaper and got just as good reviews. I really liked it even though there was a big learning curve after stepping away from Madden.

I'm still kinda pissed about EA getting the exclusive lisence and might pass on Madden '06. Its a tough call though, the new Bills team is calling out to me now that they got rid of Suck Bledsoe. Of course, trading him was always the first move I made with a new franchise.

We'll see I guess.[/QUOTE]

I dont even like playing ESPNNFL2k. My friend always beats me in it. (plus I dont have an Xbox, Im a Sony guy)

The exclusive EA deal was a big move for EA, but its bad for everyone else.

Buffalo huh? Well, at least my team got Drew this year.... :D

I recently started playing all-madden (and it isnt that hard, but my current record on my franchiseis 2-5, but I swear all-madden isnt hard)

Qman if you are even trying to tell me that you are a dolphins fan and are happy about Bledsoe??? That is the worst trade in Dolphins history...

Newayz too the game, IDK if everybody saw the article on Maddeon 06 in GI but it seems they adopted/stole "the crib" from ESPN. But it's sort've becoming a mansion instead. I resereved and picked up NCAA on the day it came out and was extremly happy with it, so if Madden follows the same path as it normally does it should be great.

ESPN2K5 was a really good game...it has its differences in madden, enough so that you can really own both games and play them both.

I didn't like at all the Mansion stuff in 2K5. It took too long to build up points and there was very little reason to want to decorate the place. I just didn't care about it.

Oh, and I might have misread a few of you guys but PS2 has always had the ESPN games, its not just on Xbox or anything.

Also I'm not sure what the Dolphins have to do with Bledsoe expect that now they won't have to play against him twice a year. He was a really terrible quarterback for the Bills in everything except the first year. Maybe Parcells can turn him around, but Buffalo is glad to see him gone even if he plays well elsewhere.