OtakuBoards

Any tips or advice here?

Fall

I have swimming for school sport. what should i do? i don't like it for school at all, but i actually like swimming when i'm not at school! at school, you have to do it no matter what. what should i do? any advive or tips on how to get out of it for another 3 weeks?

oh, and to add a bit of a down side, i'm a bit on the chubby side, so yeah............

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]how about.. be manly about it and say that you quit ^^ then walk away.. then if he/she grabs you or somthing then resort to.. not so manly resorces and yell 'RAPE!' .. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Bwahaha! You just reminded me of a long-ago taught method...! Allow me to explain:

I am currently a senior in high school, and when I was a freshman three or so years ago, it was required to take Physical Education. Now, this was the year before we switched to block scheduling which made the switch from 7 to only 4 classes per day, and so year-long classes soon became semester-long.

Anyway, I had the dreaded Ms. Deborah Boyd Hancock for PE, and she insisted on telling us that all men are[/color] [b][color=red]EVIL[/b][/color][color=deeppink]. So, she told us many things about how evil men are and how [b]never leave your kids alone with your husband...! :drunk:[/b]

In case this story is going no where, I shall wrap it up and say, Cam, what you reminded me of was instead of yelling "RAPE!" you're supposed to yell "FIRE!"...because people tend to run away from where rape victims are...-__-

Wait...did that make sense? I hope so...because if you can understand the ironic humor (and, perhaps, the idiocism that this woman put upon us young and impressionable girls...) then your day should be brighter.

That is all, have a nice day :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Bwahaha! You just reminded me of a long-ago taught method...! Allow me to explain:

I am currently a senior in high school, and when I was a freshman three or so years ago, it was required to take Physical Education. Now, this was the year before we switched to block scheduling which made the switch from 7 to only 4 classes per day, and so year-long classes soon became semester-long.

Anyway, I had the dreaded Ms. Deborah Boyd Hancock for PE, and she insisted on telling us that all men are[/color] [b][color=red]EVIL[/b][/color][color=deeppink]. So, she told us many things about how evil men are and how [b]never leave your kids alone with your husband...! :drunk:[/b]

In case this story is going no where, I shall wrap it up and say, Cam, what you reminded me of was instead of yelling "RAPE!" you're supposed to yell "FIRE!"...because people tend to run away from where rape victims are...-__-

Wait...did that make sense? I hope so...because if you can understand the ironic humor (and, perhaps, the idiocism that this woman put upon us young and impressionable girls...) then your day should be brighter.

That is all, have a nice day :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

To me, that made no sence what-so-ever... :babble:

well if ya really wanna get out of swimming pretend to break your leg...................NO WAIT!!!! really break your leg mind you that would seriously hurt alot..................well i say just do it and b done with it cause its only for a short period of time!!:whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

That is all, have a nice day :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: I remember when that happened! It's true!! We also kearned the "KEEEYAAH!!" And that same teacher explained to my sophomore health class how her condom "popped off" and thats how she got pregnant with her son, that she never leaves home with her husband!!! That's so funny![/color]:laugh: :laugh: