Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have swimming for school sport. what should i do? i don't like it for school at all, but i actually like swimming when i'm not at school! at school, you have to do it no matter what. what should i do? any advive or tips on how to get out of it for another 3 weeks?

oh, and to add a bit of a down side, i'm a bit on the chubby side, so yeah............
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]how about.. be manly about it and say that you quit ^^ then walk away.. then if he/she grabs you or somthing then resort to.. not so manly resorces and yell 'RAPE!' .. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Bwahaha! You just reminded me of a long-ago taught method...! Allow me to explain:

I am currently a senior in high school, and when I was a freshman three or so years ago, it was required to take Physical Education. Now, this was the year before we switched to block scheduling which made the switch from 7 to only 4 classes per day, and so year-long classes soon became semester-long.

Anyway, I had the dreaded Ms. Deborah Boyd Hancock for PE, and she insisted on telling us that all men are[/color] [b][color=red]EVIL[/b][/color][color=deeppink]. So, she told us many things about how evil men are and how [b]never leave your kids alone with your husband...! :drunk:[/b]

In case this story is going no where, I shall wrap it up and say, Cam, what you reminded me of was instead of yelling "RAPE!" you're supposed to yell "FIRE!"...because people tend to run away from where rape victims are...-__-

Wait...did that make sense? I hope so...because if you can understand the ironic humor (and, perhaps, the idiocism that this woman put upon us young and impressionable girls...) then your day should be brighter.

That is all, have a nice day :)[/color]
Posted
wait a min why would u wanna quit sports..dont quit....keep going for the goal..think about the luxury u would have..i made a mistake to get out of it..and just bullsh*t around...i regret it so much...believe me just hard work gets u there....dont quit..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Bwahaha! You just reminded me of a long-ago taught method...! Allow me to explain:

I am currently a senior in high school, and when I was a freshman three or so years ago, it was required to take Physical Education. Now, this was the year before we switched to block scheduling which made the switch from 7 to only 4 classes per day, and so year-long classes soon became semester-long.

Anyway, I had the dreaded Ms. Deborah Boyd Hancock for PE, and she insisted on telling us that all men are[/color] [b][color=red]EVIL[/b][/color][color=deeppink]. So, she told us many things about how evil men are and how [b]never leave your kids alone with your husband...! :drunk:[/b]

In case this story is going no where, I shall wrap it up and say, Cam, what you reminded me of was instead of yelling "RAPE!" you're supposed to yell "FIRE!"...because people tend to run away from where rape victims are...-__-

Wait...did that make sense? I hope so...because if you can understand the ironic humor (and, perhaps, the idiocism that this woman put upon us young and impressionable girls...) then your day should be brighter.

That is all, have a nice day :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

To me, that made no sence what-so-ever... :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

To me, that made no sence what-so-ever... :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]lol, you're the one who couldn't tell what ballet pointe shoes were when I drew them! Hahaha...silly :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]...

Thats all i have to say... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Are you becoming kuja now, eh? Spamming like this:

...

Gah...shame on you...:p[/color]
Posted
well if ya really wanna get out of swimming pretend to break your leg...................NO WAIT!!!! really break your leg mind you that would seriously hurt alot..................well i say just do it and b done with it cause its only for a short period of time!!:whoops:
Posted
1. Tell the teacher you have hydrophobia
2. Do it the first day, and pretend to get sick from swimming
3. Talk to your councilor about your problem.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Bwahaha! You just reminded me of a long-ago taught method...! Allow me to explain:

I am currently a senior in high school, and when I was a freshman three or so years ago, it was required to take Physical Education. Now, this was the year before we switched to block scheduling which made the switch from 7 to only 4 classes per day, and so year-long classes soon became semester-long.

Anyway, I had the dreaded Ms. Deborah Boyd Hancock for PE, and she insisted on telling us that all men are[/color] [b][color=red]EVIL[/b][/color][color=deeppink]. So, she told us many things about how evil men are and how [b]never leave your kids alone with your husband...! :drunk:[/b]

In case this story is going no where, I shall wrap it up and say, Cam, what you reminded me of was instead of yelling "RAPE!" you're supposed to yell "FIRE!"...because people tend to run away from where rape victims are...-__-

Wait...did that make sense? I hope so...because if you can understand the ironic humor (and, perhaps, the idiocism that this woman put upon us young and impressionable girls...) then your day should be brighter.

That is all, have a nice day :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: I remember when that happened! It's true!! We also kearned the "KEEEYAAH!!" And that same teacher explained to my sophomore health class how her condom "popped off" and thats how she got pregnant with her son, that she never leaves home with her husband!!! That's so funny![/color]:laugh: :laugh:
Posted
.....err..........okay...............i have a few out-of-the-ordinary responses here................owell, i'll just wag, or write a note like some of you said..............eh...sure.
Posted
I say suck it up and deal with the swimming. I did it in high school, and it's not bad at all. Sure, you smell a bit like chlorine for the day and your hair gets kinda stringy, but it's no big deal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...