OtakuBoards

How well can you swim?

zaphod

Hey! what do you know? I just learned to swim! I went to a swiming party yesterday, and my friend told me to jump off the diving board. I told him I would if I knew ho to swim and he said to just jump as close to the ledge as I could. I told him, "Teach me how to swim and I will." So he took me to the five foot end and taught me how to swim for about two or three hours. I still can't float very much, but now I can swim enough to get enjoyment out of going to the pool. I never jumped off the diving bored though... I'm not that cofident yet.

[size=1][color=slategray]I'm not the best swimmer, but I [I]can[/I] swim. If I [I]need[/I] to keep myself floating, I can. I was aweful at swimming before this summer, I couldn't do freestyle or anything, only breast stroke and doggy paddle. But, with some help from my friend(she's like, a friggin' swimming machine) I've been able to get better.
I think the reason why I couldn't swim was because of the fact that I never went swimming when I was younger, and I was never taught. So, when I finally needed the ability to swim, I wasn't used to it, and neither were my muscles. And since I'm not exactly a fit person(muscle wise), it tends to be a bit harder.
Ah well, that's life, my dears.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][COLOR=Red]Im' not sure about some people but i think i am a very good swimmer! I love to swim! :sweat: . Lot's of people think so. I tought my self how to swim. My parent's tired but i was better off alone. So i worked on it and it was simple. :catgirl: . I think any one that put's there mind to it can do it.Dont' take much really.[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]