Ash Ketchum Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Do you ppl find that if an older person is playing pokemon hes inmature?cuz im 14 and i like poemon,I find it quite a good game...
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Nah its just natural it doesn't matter young old people can play it as long you like it and have fun with it.
sia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 heck no.i know alot of 17yr old that have pkmn sheets and blankets and love pkmn to death
Ash Ketchum Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 Ahh,I feel better now,I always asked that,thanks:)
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Yeah, we all feel like that eventually. But like always, Pokemon is for people for all ages, as long as you can operate a Game Boy or a game console! :D
sia Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 dont even need a game boy or console.as long as you dont mind playing with the plush toys and cards that is heh :D
Pastbyer Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 A lot of my friends think Pokemon is boring because the show is boring. But what do they know about the Games? Absolutely [b]nothing[/b] (except for some names of course).
WarGreymon01 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B]I like pokemon and im 16 [/B][/QUOTE] Man thats nothing I'm 19 and I still play and watch Pokemon and my whole family hates it
Guest mandys_e_news Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=3]16[/SIZE] [COLOR=limegreen]lime green[/COLOR] :D Hey you people... i reckon the older you are, the more you'll understand... I'm 13, not that old... but old enough ;) i like everything about pokemon. POKEMON RULZ
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=teal] Look at the N-krew ppl @ nintendo power. They're married and have kids and still like Pokèmon! Pokèmon I think is a good game to get the family together.....me and my dad played the minigames in Pokèmon stadium 2 4 3 hours strait! Ur only to old 4 Pokèmon if u view yourself as being to old 4 it.[/color]
Nerdsy Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ash Ketchum [/i] [B]Do you ppl find that if an older person is playing pokemon hes inmature?cuz im 14 and i like poemon,I find it quite a good game... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm 14 and I love Pokemon... I even used to be a mod for this section... But you probably shouldn't listen to me, I still like Power Rangers...
Tyrant13 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i have red blue yellow gold silver and HEAPS of pokemon yeah!
Tyrant13 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i wrote the link ne cheats 4 pokemon gold silver but i couldnt access yur weeply
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now