Jump to content
OtakuBoards

xenosaga the anime


Recommended Posts

Guest Axel666
Posted
[B][COLOR=Black]has anyone but me heard of xenosaga the anime it is a really good show ofcourse.
But I feel like I'm all alone because most people I know do not have any Idea of what it is.[/COLOR][/B]
[URL=http://www94.sakura.ne.jp/~kamui/kos-mos.htm]<>kos-mos<>[/URL]
Posted
Xenosaga the Animation rocks. Provided, I've only gotten to the point where Shion was talking with MOMO about her father after seeing the emulators in the Durandaul, but still...

I even have the end song "In this Serenity" xD
Guest Axel666
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]hey thanx I feel better already...It's nice to know some one besides me likes it you
officially rock.[/COLOR]

[URL=http://pub.tenkuu.net/Gallery/kos-mos-pose.htm]technology_rocks[/URL]
Posted
I have seen the Xenosaga anime but I don't really like it much. It's mostly the animation style used that bothers me. The one used for the actual game is nicer and smoother, this style is just a bit...blah.

I watch it when I can but it's nothing special really. Plus there's not enough chaos, he's my favorite.
Posted
Yeah, there isn't much of him. They just finally said his name for the first time where I'm at. You'd think they'd make him the slightest bit more important, seeing as his Japanese name translates to [SPOILER]Jesus[/SPOILER].
Guest Axel666
Posted
[COLOR=Silver]chaos rocks on the game but my girlfriend is in love with JR.[/COLOR]

[URL=http://podezing.free.fr/ kaolla/wallpapers.php]kos-mos[/URL]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]My friend well... downloads his anime and usually gives me some of it every once in a while. This was the most recent set I got. I didn't really agree with it, but I watched the first few episodes so far. I dislike the fact that it follows the game exactly. I definitely would've rather an original story based on the characters or even their environment. Not the best anime I've watched, but it was very well done.

And why do you keep posting links to pictures of KOS-MOS? Seriously...[/font]
Guest Axel666
Posted
I keep posting pics' of her because she is the best character on the series I think but your opinion counts to I guess.... so sorry I'll find others
Posted
well i havent seen alot of zenosaga the anime but im sure i can find out somewhere i can be able to get it from. I know that it must be good because the game to me is awesome! Now all i have to do is find one
Guest Axel666
Posted
[QUOTE=MirielleChan]Xenosaga the Animation rocks. Provided, I've only gotten to the point where Shion was talking with MOMO about her father after seeing the emulators in the Durandaul, but still...

I even have the end song "In this Serenity" xD[/QUOTE]

you know how you said you have the end song well I was wondering how you got it ?????I was looking all over the place for it and couldn't find it?!?
Guest Axel666
Posted
thanx anyway I glad you took the time too answer....8 0
Guest Axel666
Posted
Hey everyone i found a real good xensaga website today and i'll hyper link it for you
guys to use.

[URL=http://www.kurai-shukumei.net/xenostar]xenosaga[/URL]
Guest Axel666
Posted
[quote name='Killer7']Wait...thier is a xenosaga anime? is it out on dvd yet? and is it any good? Xenosaga is one of my favorite rpg's.[/quote]

yes there is a xenosaga the anime series and yes it has all the characters off the game...as for you not knowing you shouldn't feel bad there are pleanty of people that have no idea what it is.the DVD box set was in stores last I saw or get it off
Ebay/amzon.com
Posted
[quote name='Killer7']Wait...thier is a xenosaga anime? is it out on dvd yet? and is it any good? Xenosaga is one of my favorite rpg's.[/quote]I have no idea about a dvd or a boxset, but the anime is pretty darn good :cool:
Posted
[size=1][b]animekid17[/b] and [b]Axel666[/b], both of your posts suffer from terrible quality, and make little sense. Please look elsewhere in this, and any forum for examples of the quality of posts we expect on the boards. This is your first warning.

Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...