OtakuBoards

Naruto/FLCL

Devlin420

I've heard that Cartoon Network is gonna bring over Naruto. Just started watching it and it looks awesome. One article I read said it has a huge DBZ-ish following. I understand what it meant when I actually watched it. One battle took almost eight episodes to finally finish. Now I know why theres so many episodes. My question to all is : should I read the mangas or is the show more fast paced? Also does anyone know what Furi-Kuri means? The way it's used in the show sounds like some perverted act you know ;)

The Naruto Manga is definately more fast paced.
Compared to the Manga, the Anime is slow and annoying.

Furi Kuri or Fooly Cooly doesn't have a real meaning apparently, but somebody posted a link to an essay about it in the official FLCL thread. Look it up in the threads directory to find out how to get there.

I find it so strange how Nobody posts in the Naruto Thread, yet there are so many new Naruto threads popping up everyday. >.< Nobody likes to talk to me there. ;_;

-ArV

first off, i would like to say, your going to get busted by the mods for posting a thread about animes that already have threads about them. but as far as naruto goes, i read the manga before i saw the anime and the difference is clear. in the anime they take a lot of time to explain everything and one thing like a blood line limit can take several minutes to explain in the anime wile it only takes one page or less to explain in the manga. in that respect the manga is MUCH more fast paste. i actually prefer the manga over the anime olny because it moves along fanster. but both are still very good and if u like the anime, only most definitly like the manga as much if not more than you like the anime.

hope i helped :animeswea

[quote name='narutobleachfan']first off, i would like to say, your going to get busted by the mods for posting a thread about animes that already have threads about them. [/quote][color=6699ccc]You're going to get busted by the mods for backseat modding.

There's no need to warn people about their infractions. That's our job, and I'd like to delude myself that we handle it pretty well. On a related note, your post quality isn't so hot yourself. You might want to work on that.

I think I am going to close this, although if Dagger feels otherwise, she can certainly supercede me here. I'm not intimately familiar with AL and its single-thread policy.

It [i]does[/i] seem like r2vq would like some company in the Naruto thread, though, so I invite you to post there. :)[/color]