OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Name: Tegan

Race: Wakanda

Position: That of the Humans

Ability:
Tegan has the ability to control all of the elements and use them for his will. However, the two that he has mastered are that of light and dark...and preferebly uses them over the others. Tegan concentrates a lot on the magical implications of ones life energy. Being able to manipulate the basic principles of light and dark like shadows and flares...Tegan has some basic abilities...[/CENTER]

[COLOR=Yellow][U]Light[/U][/COLOR]

[I]Sacrifice[/I]: In order to heal...or even resurrect an individual, Tegan must sacrifice a part of his life energy depending on the severity of the injury. If one is dead, Tegan may bring them back to life if willing to sacrifice a number of years of his life. When doing any of these, Tegan losses a part of himself and is imprinted in the soul and spirit of those of the living.

[I]Binding Light[/I]: Manipulating the power of light to flow directly through his veins...a veil of light surrounds his skin protecting him from attacks of the dark. Tegan losses power the more it is in use...and by the number of others he surrounds or casts it on. The downside to this is the inability to move...however it's a great countering move.

This also helps Tegan recharge in the presense of light and heat.

[COLOR=Black][U]Dark[/U][/COLOR]

[I]Life Drain[/I]: Tegan only has to be in eyesight view of his victim to steal the essence of ones life source. By doing so Tegan heals himself and imprints strong emotional ties from the individual into himself...possibly taking on the persons personality traits for a brief period of time as well.

[I]Demi[/I]: Creating a miniture black hole in the environment...the Demi sucks in every source of energy within it's range and ultimately explodes once it is overloaded causing a mega flare of intense dark and light.

[COLOR=DarkRed][U]Unknown[/U][/COLOR]
Even Tegan doesn't know the implications of this ability. When light and dark energies are brought togther...there is a third power that emits from the counteraction to bring balance. This he has not mastered and is hesitant to experiment with.

[CENTER]Appearance: Attachment Below

Tegan wears a white (not black) trench coat with a black muscle shirt underneath with the baggy black pants and shoes. His sword was a gift to him by his late father and mother whom had died at he and his sisters birth. His foster parents loved them both and respected their privacy and tradition which was encouraged by a note left to them by their late parents.

Personality:
Tegan is the perfect compliment and almost opposite to his sister Katima...he is passive and merciful, with a free-willed spirit and a incredible and sometimes scary looking sense of calmness, a peace and confidence that neither Katima nor Kalei have come to understand; but have come to love him for as well as the support and wisdom that he brings.. Inheriting the same blood red eyes as his sisters when she becomes enraged...his eyes do not change from their natural color.

He's like an older brother to Katima and Kalei whom they know would never forsake them...but with this image, he's not over protective...knowing that they can take care of themselves until they needed help. Always there if needed...

With the power of both dark and light at his disposal...he is a man of true character...very focused and controlling of his powers and just the person that he is. Katima wonders why he still bears the red eyes of their family...something he will show her in time.

Character Snippets:
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][I]Wind of the Eagles........The Flames of Hell......Mother Earth.......Waters of the Deep.......Light of the Soul........Darkness of the Pit.......[/I]

"all is alive this night''

The winds of the desert began to pick up as Tegan lifted himself off the ground of the sands which he was meditating upon.

For countless nights and sunrises he had been training his body and mind in the arts of his families fighting style with sword, mind, and body. The foster parents that had taken him in as a childwere very passive about his training and privacy...always loving him and his sister as much as possible. They knew all too well how 'special' these children were. Now almost grown up to full adults...Tegan and Katima moved out and explored the vastness of their powers; always staying close to one another.

That is when they met Kalei...she was like a sister to Katima...something new and exciting to live for. She grew fond of Kalei and quickly rised up in her ranks of the Wakanda's. Katima still loved and admired her brother...but they unexpectedly grew apart from one another...never lossing love and faith in one another...just along different paths.

But like any twin...Tegan could sense Katima's sorrow even across these desert plains of Africa.

Picking up his sword and his jacket...Tegan began to simply walk across the sands as the winds suddely died down in the night. With just a simple thought the night time air died around him as he began his quest.

''Let us see where this takes us......Gaia is disturbed......"

Walking ever so calmly, his figure and posture was like a rock that could not be moved nor disturbed...

"she will have thee answers...''[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]