OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist Manga BG -Might contain spoilers to later chapters!

Gin

[color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]I was originally going to use this image as the background for my myOtaku site but I?m having problems uploading it without it getting resized. I tried both Photobucket and Image Shack. PB resized it and IS just wouldn?t upload it. If anyone could point me to a site that wont that would be great thanks.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=1] [/size]
[size=1] [/size]
[color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Anyways. I decided it might be nice to try and add it to the wallpapers on theotaku but I?m not sure if it?s aloud. It?s pretty much just a collage of pictures though I did do a bit of editing so that certain parts of some pics would overlap parts of the other ones. I don?t want to submit it if it?s no allowed so I was hopping if anyone could tell me if it is or not. Thanks in advance if you can. [/size][/font][/color]
[size=1] [/size]
[size=1] [/size]
[size=1][color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS]The image is from some of the later chapters of the manga? I think around chapters 46-48. [/font][/color][color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS]I?m a total Edward x Winry fan so when I saw the part in the manga where [spoiler] Ed protects Winry from Scar and then later Winry admits her feelings for Ed [/spoiler] I just had to make that my new background for myOtaku. I?m not very good with computer art and all I have on my computer is the regular paint system computers come with so it?s not very good. I hope you guys can offer your opinions for me? here it is:[/font][/color][/size]
[size=1] [/size]
[size=1] [/size]
[color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]WARNING: If you don?t want some of the later chapters of the FMA manga spoiled for you do not look![/size][/font][/color]
[size=1] [/size]
[color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Edit: Dang the image is too large? I?m giving you guys the link to the resized photobucket image. [/size][/font][/color]

[font=Times New Roman][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/thecrazedchibi/bg2.jpg[/img][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][color=#003366][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]?dang it?s really tiny.
[/size][color=#003366][font='Comic Sans MS'][size=1]Edit (again): Ooooh. Should this have gone under the wallpaper thread under Suggestions and Feedback?[/size] [/font][/color][/font][/color][/font]