OtakuBoards

What time is Dragonball Z on the I-Channel?

Master_Dexter

Well here in CA it was on Sunday's at 7:30PM and Wednesday's at 10PM, they show the same episode on both times, I'm not sure which one the new one is and which one the rerun is, heh I have never managed to catch it on both days in the last 2 months! very pathetic, either way if u watch it every Sun. or every Wed. u'll be fine.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Oh bless your heart!

But sadly, I have no tthe international channel, so I do not know. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]LOL..... then why did you answer....but I live in FL and DBZ come on at 10:30 pm on Sundays...not wure of the Wed. times though.. I'll have to check it out.....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=firebrick]LOL..... then why did you answer....but I live in FL and DBZ come on at 10:30 pm on Sundays...not wure of the Wed. times though.. I'll have to check it out.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Because it's good he wants to see ORIGINAL DragonBall Z :)

[B]Oh bless your heart!

But sadly, I have no tthe international channel, so I do not know. [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, that cracked me up. Anyway, i used to watch it about 5 years ago if it helps. came on 9:00 eastern for america. don't hav the channel anymore though. I just wish i had spent more time on it when i did hav it though. Oh well...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master_Dexter [/i]
[B]9:00 am or pm and on what day, Gohan? Please remember [/B][/QUOTE]
Shoot! Fergot, sry man. It came on sundays, but that is not the same as what these other ppl r saying, and they hav been watching it recently as far as i can tell.

Again, i m sry.

[B]

Because it's good he wants to see ORIGINAL DragonBall Z :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I like to catch the original series on the I-channel on Sundays at 10:30PM. I like watching it but I have some trouble with that whole language gap thing. You know. Not be able to speak or understand Japanese. But I still do love to enjoy that original music and voices.:wigout: Majin Buu is the coolest!