Master_Dexter Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 I need to know really badly. It's important so I can see the REAL episodes
Transtic Nerve Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Oh bless your heart! But sadly, I have no tthe international channel, so I do not know.
SephirothNIN Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Well here in CA it was on Sunday's at 7:30PM and Wednesday's at 10PM, they show the same episode on both times, I'm not sure which one the new one is and which one the rerun is, heh I have never managed to catch it on both days in the last 2 months! very pathetic, either way if u watch it every Sun. or every Wed. u'll be fine.
Guest Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Hmm, i have no idea...... Sorry, but i think it was around 30, well thats what it was when i was in Italy, but thatas another story completely....
Hinata Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Oh bless your heart! But sadly, I have no tthe international channel, so I do not know. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick]LOL..... then why did you answer....but I live in FL and DBZ come on at 10:30 pm on Sundays...not wure of the Wed. times though.. I'll have to check it out.....[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B] [COLOR=firebrick]LOL..... then why did you answer....but I live in FL and DBZ come on at 10:30 pm on Sundays...not wure of the Wed. times though.. I'll have to check it out.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Because it's good he wants to see ORIGINAL DragonBall Z :)
Ryan Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [b][color=indigo][size=1] Does the International Channel show on Satelite or just on cable. If it is on satelite please tell me the number or what other channels it is by. I want to see undubbed dbz badly![/b][/color][/size]
DaRk DrAgOn Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 It's only on cable,but my friend says he has the I-channel;,but the cable company keeps on moving the channel arund.Well,I don't ahve it:confused: .I want it,but since it's in Japenese I don't really mind:)
Ryan Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [b][color=indigo][size=1] Damnit, okay! God i wanted to see the original eps.![/b][/color][/size]
Guest Noamon18 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 9:30 central time, that's when I watch it every Sunday any way:cool:
Syk3 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Oh bless your heart! But sadly, I have no tthe international channel, so I do not know. [/B][/QUOTE] LOL, that cracked me up. Anyway, i used to watch it about 5 years ago if it helps. came on 9:00 eastern for america. don't hav the channel anymore though. I just wish i had spent more time on it when i did hav it though. Oh well...
Master_Dexter Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 9:00 am or pm and on what day, Gohan? Please remember
Fall Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 It's on at 9.00 on the Cartoon Network channel. And that's the Midnight Run. But I dunno what time it is on the I-channel.
Syk3 Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master_Dexter [/i] [B]9:00 am or pm and on what day, Gohan? Please remember [/B][/QUOTE] Shoot! Fergot, sry man. It came on sundays, but that is not the same as what these other ppl r saying, and they hav been watching it recently as far as i can tell. Again, i m sry.
Foredaddy Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Because it's good he wants to see ORIGINAL DragonBall Z :) [/B][/QUOTE] I like to catch the original series on the I-channel on Sundays at 10:30PM. I like watching it but I have some trouble with that whole language gap thing. You know. Not be able to speak or understand Japanese. But I still do love to enjoy that original music and voices.:wigout: Majin Buu is the coolest!
Syk3 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Wow, where hav u been all this time foredaddy? Uh oh....off topic!!!.....uhh, original...dbz...is good...heh...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now