OtakuBoards

Babidi's Space Ship RPG(Sing Ups)

Krillen

Ok, youve seen the episodes and you know who wins, but in this RPG you can twist the events and tell the fights the way you'd like it to be.....

Ok, the only spots open since it will be a Small RPG are...........

Goku
Gohan
Vegeta
Trunks
Goten
Shin

You may pick your Man now...I will Be Goku of course!

Note: In the show vegeta fights first, but in the RPG we will decide, also we can fuse to vegetto if youd like since the Patella Rings are Present. And also, you dont have to fight Pui Pui if you dont want to, you can make up Bad guys, but Make sure your discriptions are Brief. Dabura, Babidi, and Buu will be the last to fight. So join up everyone and I promise this will be Fun, Hurry up though because there are only 5 spots left!

Oh and Rules: No transforming to SSJ until Nessesary, and nuthing goes past SSJ3, ssj3 doesnt come till buu.... So be appropriate and realistic to make it more interesting, remember, we odnt need to zip are ways through this, lets take our time....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]So do we have to wait for every part to be selected? if so this might take a little while. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=indigo][size=1] Dude, I think so...Crap this is gonna be long time before we start this RPG[/b][/color][/size]

If we are following the story from the show i am not going to be in it a whole lot. all it shows of goten is him and trunks flying, and them helping vegeta. that is not a whole lot for me to type in the story. i will jst type ever yfew minutes. Goten adn trunks are flyign as fast as they can to make it to the spaceship before the fighting is all over. a whole lot of work there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]If we are following the story from the show i am not going to be in it a whole lot. all it shows of goten is him and trunks flying, and them helping vegeta. that is not a whole lot for me to type in the story. i will jst type ever yfew minutes. Goten adn trunks are flyign as fast as they can to make it to the spaceship before the fighting is all over. a whole lot of work there. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=indigo][size=1] Nope kizu! Krillen said that this wasn't going to be like the storyline at all.[/b][/color][/size]

Jeeze guys Im sorry, I havent seen this Topic Being Posted on, I havent been on Otaku Lately but Im here Now, we start Now!!!

So the Players are.....

Goku
Gohan
Goten
Trunks
and Vegeta

So befor I start lemme make sure that everyone is here....

[Ok ill start it now you stupid immpacient bastard!

Ok here we go......

Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta are shown flying through the air....

Goku: This will be fun!!!

Vegeta: I cant wait till I blast the **** outa those Faggots!

Gohan: Hey! Watch your damn language! Oops!

Shin is shown trailig behind them......

Goku: hey shin? Sup?

Goten and Trunks: hey dont forget us!!!!!

So they are all shown flying and they appear at an opening in the ground where babidis ship is located....

Vegeta: Yes! time to open a can of smak you in the ***! or is it? Ahh....blast it! I forgot the stupid punhc line!!!!