OtakuBoards

My Drawing

kizu

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Hey man, that looks exactly like him.................kool........

it's better than what i could ever draw.......nah! i could probably the same as that........... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Samus is actually a SHE ^_^

But very nice drawing there Kizu. I like it. I attempted to draw an elf. . sorta modeled it after link a bit. . though I suck with coloring. . *ponders if he should put it up or not. . *

Keep up the good work, maybe we should have a Nintendo Drawing Topic? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Samus is actually a SHE ^_^

But very nice drawing there Kizu. I like it. I attempted to draw an elf. . sorta modeled it after link a bit. . though I suck with coloring. . *ponders if he should put it up or not. . *

Keep up the good work, maybe we should have a Nintendo Drawing Topic? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

OOPS!! ............er.......sorry.

yeah, maybe we should have a drawing topic. that's be nice.......

Thanks, i had a lot of trouble with the left elbow, and bomb area. my art teacher was telling me that it looks like there was a red color in that area. but i got a little too much red. i wanted to use a black but she wouldn't let me. she wanted me to "make" a black by combining colors. It took me a while to do though. my class is about 30 (not including talking, so more like 10) min long. and it took me about 10 school days. so 10 times 10= 100min= 1Hour and 40 min. not to bad for me.

he didn't make it in paint but he must of scanned it into paint. it's very simple, though. when u make a new post on the boards, below where u type your message it will have a little box where u may upload pictures and items. Click "Browse" and select what u want to post. Not all files can be posted and they have to be a certain size or less.