Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a drawing i am posting here. The reason i am posting it here is because it is a drawing of Samus. I did it in art class about 9 weeks ago. So here it is.
Posted
Hey man, that looks exactly like him.................kool........

it's better than what i could ever draw.......nah! i could probably the same as that...........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Hey man, that looks exactly like him.................kool........

it's better than what i could ever draw.......nah! i could probably the same as that........... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Samus is actually a SHE ^_^

But very nice drawing there Kizu. I like it. I attempted to draw an elf. . sorta modeled it after link a bit. . though I suck with coloring. . *ponders if he should put it up or not. . *

Keep up the good work, maybe we should have a Nintendo Drawing Topic? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Samus is actually a SHE ^_^

But very nice drawing there Kizu. I like it. I attempted to draw an elf. . sorta modeled it after link a bit. . though I suck with coloring. . *ponders if he should put it up or not. . *

Keep up the good work, maybe we should have a Nintendo Drawing Topic? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

OOPS!! ............er.......sorry.

yeah, maybe we should have a drawing topic. that's be nice.......
Posted
Thanks, i had a lot of trouble with the left elbow, and bomb area. my art teacher was telling me that it looks like there was a red color in that area. but i got a little too much red. i wanted to use a black but she wouldn't let me. she wanted me to "make" a black by combining colors. It took me a while to do though. my class is about 30 (not including talking, so more like 10) min long. and it took me about 10 school days. so 10 times 10= 100min= 1Hour and 40 min. not to bad for me.
Posted
hey! I remember u doing that, Kizu! You did that while i sat next to u doing the Boba Fett. Man, good times. it may have taken us about a week or so to finish them but those were hard! And u remember the Link pictures we were making too? Man, that was fun. Too bad we ran outta time...
Posted
he didn't make it in paint but he must of scanned it into paint. it's very simple, though. when u make a new post on the boards, below where u type your message it will have a little box where u may upload pictures and items. Click "Browse" and select what u want to post. Not all files can be posted and they have to be a certain size or less.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...