OtakuBoards

Favorite Sailor Senshi?

Bloodseeker

This is one of those polls that I always have to take on every anime forum that I hang out at... but I decided to wait on it because I was running my Best Anime Girl Tournament and there was another active Sailor Moon topic when I thought to ask. Anyways, who's your favorite sailor senshi and why?

A lot of you already know that mine's Sailor Venus. She ties with Sailor Moon the most lively and spirited out of the bunch, but doesn't share Moon's initial incompetance and cry-baby attitude. Mars is second... her fire attacks and spiritual powers are cool.

My least favorite is Chibi-Moon. Stuck up little brat... I would have whupped my kid's *** if she started getting a bossy attitude towards me. Mercury is also really overrated... she's not even combat-smart, all she does is restate the obvious. "We're in an illusion!" As if the fog and ridiculously wierd images floating around weren't clue enough. "The heat is real!" Yeah, I'm pretty sure that your friends can feel it too. "Aim for the crystal in the chest!" Great job, pointing out the obvious target. "There's a 3 second delay where the guy has to cool down after his attackl! Let's try to take advantage of it!" Hey... you're not Sailor Mercury! Bring her back out here, Mistress Nine! "Sorry... I just felt the sudden urge to possess her body..." Go home! You get the point... Plus, she has to use a super computer to notice what any amatuer could see with their own two eyes, so I guess that makes her stupider than most.

[COLOR=FireBrick][SIZE=1]Gotta go with Rei. She gets to wear the red uniform and her feet doesn't get blistered from wearing those wonderful, wonderful red pumps during battle. Truly, there [i]must[/i] be something magical about those shoes.

Superficial stuff aside, Mars seems to be a girl who can get through anything. One tough chick, yeah? She stands out against the dumb heroine archetype of Usagi or Mercury's quiet attitude. Of the Senshi, she has got to be one of the more solid characters.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest mew pan
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]I like Rei-chan she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=navy][size=1]In the future, please try to add a bit of in-depth explanation when responding to favorites threads. It helps keep your post quality high (something we strongly emphasize here at OtakuBoards) and sets a good example for other members. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

I'd have to say Mars was my favorite, with her whole no nonsence attitude and everything. I haven't seen/talked about Sailor Moon in a LONG time, so my memory is of course a bit fuzzy. :animeswea

I DO remember, that Ami and both Moons were my least favorites...Serina's meatball headedness got a bit annoying after a while, and the bouts between her and her kid? EXPECIALLY over Darien's atention... :animesigh

I used to watch sailor moon a lot and i must admit that i didnot have a favorite then. Yet, i should say sailor jupiter stands closer to being fav, because she can cook really very well and in an episode she was skating on ice so elegantly. :)

[color=#006aaf][size=1]I have to say my favorite was Mercury. I think it was just because she was blue at the time, but now that I'm older I like how quiet she was and how she was one of the smartest of the group. But it's still mainly 'cause she was blue. xD

My second is Mars. She was tough, rough, and all around fun. Plus fire powers are awesome, too. ^_~ She reminds me of myself a bit, as well, which is a bigger plus. =P Too bad I like blue so much. Heh.[/size][/color]

[color=#6699cc]I'm probably the most like Ami. There were some episodes about her that really struck a chord with me, especially when I was younger and a killer bookworm perfectionist. Thankfully, I've loosened up a bit since then. :)

My favorites are Uranus and Neptune. Neptune is almost a sickeningly [i]good[/i] person--you know, noble and kind and all that. She seems very sweet. I sound a bit offish, I know, but I'm serious. Of the characters in the show, she's not necessarily the most earnest or sincere, but she's strong, talented, and pretty selfless. Almost serene, you know?

Uranus I admire because of her whole attitude. She's very independant, and very loyal...even if her priorities don't always match the rest of the Scouts'. She's determined, and although she seems callous, she's not really that bad. Without the rough exterior, she's bbe a pretty blasé character, but it makes her all the more endearing when you see her soft side.

It's also relieving to see some maturity in the show every once in a while. Serena sure does get on one's nerves. :) [/color]

Oh my well I love Sailor Neptune or Michiru. although I also Love Amara (Haruka) who is her partner in the series. They are my favorite because they were together and stick to each other. Although they make them out as cousins...*sighs* they really aren't, but back to the point. Anyway, Michiru is graceful and intellgent, while Haruka is strong and brass. So they are completely differant from each other. I also love Jupiter because she's strong and can take care of herself. They only thing werid about it is that every other guy reminders her of her old boyfriend. ANyway I voted so I am happy.

I'd have to go with Michiru (Neptune). She's pretty and very calm, but mostly I like her because I too have an afinity for the ocean. Her deep submerge attack is the coolest. I wish there were more of Michiru and Haruka in the series. They should get to be in all 5 seasons!